Chapter 3100 The Medium Extra-Dimensional Object Kun Jiemu!

ADVERTISEMENT

This piece of extra-dimensional knowledge includes a lot of knowledge, including how to use extra-dimensional things to explode extra-dimensional means.

However, if you want to use extra-dimensional things to use extra-dimensional means, you must first fuse the extra-dimensional things. If the fusion fails, you will most likely perish or be assimilated by the extra-dimensional things.

There is something mentioned in this extra-dimensional knowledge.

Super dimensional assimilation!

Extradimensional assimilation is terrifying, even more terrifying than demonic transformation.

At the level of a high-level world god, it is difficult to be transformed into a demon, but assimilation back to the super dimension is enough to affect peak ghosts and gods.

Once assimilated by a super-dimensional being, he will become a super-dimensional slave without any consciousness.

"If the fusion of extra-dimensional things is successful, you can use the extra-dimensional things to explode extra-dimensional means, and your strength will be very powerful. But if the assimilation fails, you will fall or be assimilated by the extra-dimensional things, which will cost a lot. Those supreme forces understand this so well , definitely tried."

Ye Tianxin thought.

Perhaps the supreme forces have obtained extradimensional objects before, but the broken branches are not so powerful, so they are easy to obtain.

If this is really the case, there must be a peak world god among the five supreme powers who has merged with extra-dimensional things.

The strength of such a peak world god is absolutely terrifying.

But the supreme power is also exploring step by step. Those peak world gods who integrate extra-dimensional things may have paid a heavy price, and the situation is not good.

A mysterious place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Some peak world gods have obtained the secret technique of super-dimensional extraction and are currently discussing it.

"What an exquisite secret technique. Was this really created by a high-level world god in a short time?"

"It may not have been created by the high-level world god. Maybe it was a secret technique inherited from somewhere, and then it was slightly modified by myself to become such a secret technique."

"This possibility also exists, but the origin of this secret technique has nothing to do with us. The main thing is, can it really help us improve the situation?"

"Let me practice some training first."

Not long after, the peak world god said: "The secret technique of super-dimensional absorption is indeed useful to me, but the side effects are relatively large. Of course, I don't care about these side effects anymore. With this, I can probably continue for several more super-dimensional absorptions." After Wei Ji.