Chapter 3163 Dive Into The Ice Wind Sea

ADVERTISEMENT

Fengli Realm God felt that it would not be a problem for him and Ziya Realm God's clone to kill a peak Realm God in a weak territory.

certainly.

They also obtained information from the Blood Realm God that Ye Tian had multiple clones, but this was nothing. They were sure to find all of Ye Tian's clones and his true body, kill them all, and kill them completely.

In fact, the Blood Realm God also said that Ye Tian's strength was not much stronger than him. He only relied on a large number of super-dimensional secret treasures and the siege of multiple clones to kill the Blood Realm God. .

The strength of the Blood Realm God is far inferior to them. They can easily kill the Blood Realm God, and naturally they can easily kill Ye Tian.

Even though Ye Tian's strength has improved a bit in these few extra-dimensional epochs, there is no way to improve his strength in just a few extra-dimensional epochs.

For them, several extra-dimensional epochs are just a nap time.

They don't believe that Ye Tian's strength can surpass them in just a few extra-dimensional eras?

There are almost no big opportunities in Territory No. 7362. No matter how evil the peak world god is, it is impossible to quickly improve his strength.

Therefore, their revenge technology is almost impossible to fail.

Now, they can only hope that Ye Tian has enough extra-dimensional resources to slightly make up for their losses.

******

In the following days, the Ice Ghost Organization began to prepare for entering territory No. 7362.

It will take time to locate the Territory No. 7362 with the Territory Breaking Star Array, integrate the boundary disk into the Territory Breaking Star Array, and invest a lot of resources.

One-tenth of a hyperdimensional epoch is enough.

Gradually, the years passed, and one-tenth of the extra-dimensional era passed.

This day.

The Ice Ghost Organization is officially preparing to enter territory No. 7362, and everything is ready.

"Delimitation disk, start!"

"The realm-breaking star formation is activated!"

ADVERTISEMENT

"All the peak world gods are ready to start the dimensional leap!

boom!!!!!

The realm-breaking star array was activated, forcibly crossing the ultra-dimensional void, tearing apart the ultra-dimensional barrier on the border of Territory No. 7362, and descending on Territory No. 7362.