Chapter 3083

ADVERTISEMENT

"Currently, the death zone in the eternal realm has just begun to transform, so the Jieting headquarters has not made any other moves yet, but it won't be too long before they will definitely intervene in the eternal realm."

Ye Tianxin thought.

He can't do much now, he can only occupy some territory as much as possible and quickly develop the strength of the human race.

In this way, the years passed.

In the blink of an eye, tens of billions of years have passed.

After such a long time, some territories in the eternal border death zone have been successfully reversed, turning from death zones into normal territories.

And at this time, all the realm gods in the entire Eternal Realm knew about this matter and began to discuss it heatedly.

However, they only discussed and did not occupy these territories.

After all, there are not many resources in these territories at the moment, they are only equivalent to ordinary areas of the eternal kingdom.

Furthermore, they do not have the Eternal Kingdom Order, and there is no way to open up the Eternal Kingdom in large numbers in these areas.

However, the human race has opened up so many eternal kingdoms, but it still cannot be concealed, and it is known to the Jieting and some Sishen.

That is to say, Ye Tian was so powerful that these world gods did not dare to question the origin of the Eternal Order.

If an ordinary world god had obtained so many eternal national decrees, he would have been targeted and captured long ago.

This day.

Many top forces sent realm gods into the eternal realm, and a large number of realm gods poured into the eternal realm. Such a big movement naturally attracted Ye Kai's attention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Subsequently, these forces took out the treasured Eternal Kingdom Order and used it, and opened up the Eternal Kingdom on the Eternal Kingdom border one after another.

Suddenly, the number of Eternal Kingdoms in the entire Eternal Kingdom skyrocketed.

After the eternal kingdom was opened up, these world gods guarded these eternal kingdoms.

They did not continue to do anything else but open up the eternal kingdom.

Some forces do not have many eternal kingdom orders and cannot open up many eternal kingdoms, so they directly occupy some areas after the death zone has been reversed, build some ancient cities here, and declare that this place belongs to them.

Because the eternal kingdom is too vast, not many forces are involved, so they will not compete with each other.