Untitled Part 102

88%Chapter 3183 The Ultra-Dimensional Origin Bead Of The Eternal Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

Ye Tian's cloned body, which was targeted by Xuhai Realm Master, finally came out of Xueyin City and returned to the outside world.

Not long after returning to the outside world, a terrifying force came.

In an instant, his body was shattered.

"The master of Xuhai Realm really took action!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

It seems that 100 billion super-dimensional treasure coins are enough to make a super-dimensional realm's heart beat. After all, killing a half-step super-dimensional realm is just a matter of moving a finger for the super-dimensional realm. You can easily earn 100 billion. Super dimension treasure coins!

However, Xuhai Realm Master is doomed to be disappointed, there is nothing on the clone body.

After Xuhai realm master killed Ye Tian's cloned body, he checked it again.

"What's going on? There's nothing. Where's the 100 billion super Weibao City?"

Xuhai Realm Master was stunned.

He kept staring at Ye Tian. Ye Tian had obviously never been in contact with any half-step super-dimensional realm, and he had not hid in any hidden place. How could the 100 billion super-dimensional treasure coins suddenly disappear?

"No, what if he has an accomplice?"

Xuhai realm master thought so.

If Ye Tian had an accomplice and passed by him in Blood Hidden City, he might push 100 billion more super-dimensional treasure coins.

But there are so many half-step super-dimensional realms that he can't easily check, and even 100 billion super-dimensional treasure coins have been transferred countless times.

In other words, it was impossible for him to find out.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Forget it, if you can't find it, you can't find it!"

Xuhai Realm Master returned to Guitian Pavilion.

However, he didn't know that he had offended a half-step super-dimensional person with unlimited potential, which would inevitably cause disaster in the future.

"The master of Xuhai Realm will ignore him for the time being. I will kill him when I break through the superdimensional realm in the future!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Right now, he still has to collect the extra-dimensional origin beads and the golden marrow beads of immortality. This is the most important thing.