Untitled Part 183

Chapter 3259 A Super-Dimensional Rule!ADVERTISEMENT

Kasyapa's wisdom body is very complex. Even if it can be successfully cultivated at one time, it will take at least ten extra-dimensional epochs.

Ye Tian confirmed that he had a high probability of being able to practice it, so he began to practice Kassapa Wisdom Body with the help of Kassapa Wisdom Leaves.

He sat cross-legged on Kassapa's wisdom leaves and operated the first layer of Kassapa's wisdom body. An inexplicable power emanated from his body. The super-dimensional rules turned into countless rays of light and absorbed special energy from Kassapa's wisdom leaves. Pour it into the body.

In this way, the process of cultivating the wisdom body of Kasyapa began.

This duplicate body is cultivating Kasyapa Wisdom Body, and there are no restrictions on other duplicate bodies. He constantly urges the Yutian Lotus Platform to analyze and deduce the cultivation process. If there is a possibility of mistakes, he will avoid it in advance.

In this way, the possibility of him practicing Ye Wisdom Body will be higher.

Of course, his "540" replica bodies will also be sacrificed one by one.

Nowadays, the cost of copying the cloned body of the third realm is not small, but it is not worth mentioning compared with the harvest.

As long as you master the wisdom body of Kasyapa, it will be worth it even if you sacrifice millions of replicas.

One extra-dimensional era after another passed, and his cultivation process of Kasyapa Wisdom Body went very smoothly without any trouble.

However, just when he was about to complete the training, which was the last step, he deduced that the last step of his cultivation process might fail. There were hundreds of millions of possibilities, most of them were failures, and only a handful were successes.

The key is that this last step is ever-changing and changing every moment. Although he is very confident, there is a high possibility of making mistakes when he is actually practicing.

really.

In the last step, Ye Tian still took the wrong step because he was not very skilled. He had already reacted, but it was too late.

!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

The physical body was shattered. Although he had not fallen, the extra-dimensional realm within his body was about to be shattered, and he was already severely damaged.

Immediately, he changed into a replica body.

"We can only practice again!"

Ye Tian started his second practice.

This time it will be smoother, and with the experience of failure for the first time, he will do better in the last step, and the success rate will be more than 90%.