Chapter 3162: Do You Want To Start The Delimitation Disk In Advance?

ADVERTISEMENT

In the years that followed, Ye Tian continued to refine the eternal Tao seeds.

Moreover, he also helped his wife and children improve their cultivation. He still had a lot of extra-dimensional resources accumulated in the past, which was enough to improve the cultivation of his relatives.

However, he will not go all out to cultivate the human race. After all, the resources in the Death Void are extremely scarce now, and he must keep a lot of resources.

After all, it will be difficult for Territory No. 7362 to fully recover in the next one hundred extra-dimensional eras.

Therefore, you have to save some resources.

Although Ye Xingchen, Ye Xingyue, and Xiao Yue have not realized the true power of extra-dimensionality and their cultivation speed is not fast, they are not far away from condensing the twelfth eternal soul with the help of the extra-dimensional resources given by Ye Tian.

After another extra-dimensional era passed, the three of them broke through one after another and condensed the twelfth eternal world spirit.

certainly.

If one does not comprehend the true extradimensional power, no matter how many resources there are, it will be difficult to condense the thirteenth eternal world spirit.

Ye Tian didn't expect them to condense the thirteenth eternal world spirit in a short time.

But it is even more difficult to comprehend the power of extra dimensions.

Ye Tian can't help them understand the power of the extra dimension now. He can only hope that after leaving the territory of No. 7362, he can find some treasures to help them understand the power of the extra dimension and help them understand the power of the extra dimension. .

Or you can capture one or more extra-dimensional elves yourself and let them slowly comprehend it.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I don't know when the Ice Ghost Organization will arrive. One extra-dimensional era has passed since the Super Dimensional Storm. Although the Super Dimensional Void is still unstable, forcing a shuttle in at this time will cost a lot, but there is no guarantee that the Ice Ghost Organization will not come in. "

Ye Tian is not afraid of the ice ghost organization now, and is looking forward to the early arrival of the water ghost organization.

In this case, he can leave Territory No. 7362 as soon as possible and enter other territories.

Territory No. 7322.

The ultra-dimensional realm - Ice Wind Sea.

Territory No. 7322 is different from Territory No. 7362. Territory No. 7362 is only the Eternal Kingdom, an extra-dimensional boundary. The Realm of the Gods and the Demonic Abyss are only They are just accessories. The combination of these three can be regarded as an extra-dimensional world (afdd), and it can only be regarded as the most common extra-dimensional world.