Chapter 3125 Superdimensional Storm!

The final transaction price for the second place was not as high as the first place, and only 240,000 Galamba coins were auctioned.

However, the bidding for the third ship-following quota, which was also the last ship-following quota, was even more exaggerated, with a total of 270,000 Galan Treasure Coins auctioned.

Obviously, some peak world gods have not been bidding with all their strength. They have become anxious when they see that the quota is almost gone, so the auction price for the third quota will be the highest.

The three ship-following quotas are over, and the next step is the employee quota.

This is the most important auction!

"The next auction is for the staff quota of our Galan Treasure Ship. The starting price is 200,000 Galan Treasure Coins!" the auctioneer said.

Two hundred thousand Galamba Coins is undoubtedly very high. It is already comparable to the price of a ship-following quota, and it is only the starting price. The real transaction price must be higher than this price.

But there are only a few peak world gods who are actually bidding. After all, there are not many peak world gods who really want to become employees of the Jialan Treasure Ship. 05

For some peak world gods, becoming an employee of the Jialan Treasure Ship will undoubtedly be subject to some restrictions. It is better to follow the ship's quota. At least it is full of unlimited future. There may be hope of joining someone more powerful than the Jialan Treasure Ship, and there is no one yet. Such a big constraint.

But some peak world gods don't want to take risks anymore, and it would be better to become employees of the Jialan Treasure Ship.

It can only be said that every peak world god's choice is different!

Soon, the bidding began.

In a short time, the bidding price soared to 300,000!

ADVERTISEMENT

Four hundred thousand!

Half a million!

Obviously, these peak world gods have accumulated a lot of resources.

But this kind of resource is not a resource of a power, but a personal resource.

After all, once the bidding is successful, it will be completely separated from the supreme power. If the supreme power will provide resources, then it will be nothing!

Although the peak world god became an employee of the Jialan Treasure Ship and could come back, even if he came back, he would not recognize the original supreme power, nor would he bring any help to the original supreme power.

There are even some peak world gods who will completely abandon the supreme power they belong to, showing no mercy at all.