Chapter 3086

Since this is just a boundary gap, after the Demon Seed Abyss has suffered continuous losses, it will not send a large number of Demon Seeds in, otherwise it will not be cost-effective.

After all, the number of demon seeds is not infinite, and once lost, it is not easy to replenish them.

Especially mid-level demon species, for many demon species forces, they are also an intermediate force and cannot be lost easily.

Therefore, gradually, the Demon Seed Abyss also gave up on this boundary rift. Occasionally, some demon species entered this boundary rift to look for resources. It is estimated that they were demon species with no power background and did not understand the situation of this boundary rift at all. , then he dared to break in.

For the human race, it is equivalent to taking this boundary seam into their pocket.

After occupying this boundary seam, the human race also built a fortress at the entrance of this boundary seam and sent world gods to guard it. This was also to prevent world gods from other forces from entering here and blocking the news here.

Some boundary seams are open, but some boundary seams do not need to be open.

Like the boundary rift in Momen's territory, in addition to Momen, many medium forces also entered it. This was because it was difficult for a single force to resist the demon species in the boundary rift, so many forces were allowed to enter together.

But now, the human race has enough strength to occupy this boundary seam, and naturally will not give other forces a chance to enter.

Just like the top forces such as the Dongwu Gu Sect, which completely occupied the Dongwu Seam, they did not give the powerful forces a chance to enter before, but later they could not withstand the attacks of the demon species, so they allowed the powerful forces to participate, but also After expelling the powerful forces, Si Fu did not give him a chance.

This is the advantage of being strong. You can do whatever you want. The weak have no right to resist.

Since occupying this boundary seam, Ye Tian has also begun to ask other human world gods to find more boundary seams. He believes that there will definitely be more and more boundary seams in the eternal kingdom in the future. Only by occupying some boundary seams first can he get more. H.

ADVERTISEMENT

It would be even better if we discovered a brand new world of seams.

However, the current strength of the human race is not qualified to occupy a boundary. Once those top forces know about it, they will definitely snatch it or get involved.

The human temple.

Ye Tian convened many world gods from the human race to start a meeting. However, those who are qualified to participate in this meeting are elementary world gods, intermediate world gods and even high-level world gods. Ordinary world gods are not even qualified to participate.

"I've met my ancestor~~!"

All the human world gods said with great respect.