Chapter 3160 Superdimensional Taoist Soldiers

ADVERTISEMENT

That thing?

Most of the peak world gods don't know what it is, and only a few peak world gods who are in charge of Taiqiong Mountain's treasure house know it.

And because that thing was so weird, the peak world gods who bought the Galan Treasure Ship and left with the ship's quota didn't take it with them.

"It is a bloody fragment, like a fragment of some weapon. Do not touch it directly, otherwise it will be drained of eternal Tao seeds. Moreover, you do not dare to carry it with you in the void in your body, otherwise the void will collapse." A peak world god introduced. Said: "Since we obtained this treasure in Taiqiong Mountain, it has been stored in the deepest part of the treasure house and blessed with various seals. Moreover, the seals will continue to be blessed every once in a while, otherwise the seal will not last long."

"If an unknown weapon fragment can be exchanged for the survival of Taiqiong Mountain, it is naturally worth it, but is Ye Tian Realm God really willing?"

Another peak world god asked.

"We can only give it a try!" said the peak world god who made the suggestion.

Subsequently.

The three peak world gods went to get the weapon fragment, and then left Taiqiong Mountain with the weapon fragment.

They can enter and exit the realm of the seam and enter the eternal realm. The extra-dimensional storm in the eternal realm is not very powerful, and they can persist for a long time. 05 very quickly.

They came to the entrance of the Endless Seam Realm, contacted the World God Ye Tian, ​​and wanted to exchange this weapon fragment for Ye Tian's action.

"Tai Qiong Mountain hasn't given up yet?"

Ye Tian didn't want to pay attention to Taiqiong Mountain, and he didn't think Taiqiong Mountain could come up with anything good.

However, when he peeked into the outside world and looked at the weapon fragments brought by the peak world gods, he suddenly showed a look of surprise.

These peak world gods did not touch the fragment directly, but controlled the extradimensional power of extradimensional objects to wrap the weapon fragment at a relatively far distance.

Obviously, this weapon is very dangerous.

"This weapon......"

ADVERTISEMENT

Separated by a boundary seam and the Star Dimension Void Heaven Formation, Ye Tian couldn't tell the origin of this weapon for a while, but it was definitely extraordinary.

Whoosh!

Ye Tian came out of the Endless Realm Seam and came to the peak realm gods of Taiqiong Mountain.