Untitled Part 94

88%Chapter 3175 Trading Resources With Tianchao Golden Market GrassADVERTISEMENT

Boom boom boom!!!!

Ye Tian's attacks continued to crush the lazy turtle's body, leaving them unable to resist.

After a few breaths, the two lazy turtles fell and died.

After beheading the two lazy turtles, Ye Tian took away their bodies.

In Territory No. 6,000, the value of the lazy turtle is not low, because some transformation methods are to integrate the bloodline of the lazy turtle, so many forces still like to acquire the lazy turtle.

Later, Ye Tian took away the twelve Heavenly Chaos Realm grasses.

For him, this time the Tianyang Family's mission was completed.

Then, Ye Tian focused on collecting various resources. If he encountered Tianchao Jinxu grass, he would still collect it.

And in order to prevent the death of the extra-dimensional restricted area, which would cause the replica body to fall and the resources found to be lost, he condensed a replica body again and stayed in place, and those resources were placed on this replica body.

In this way, he doesn't have to worry about losing resources.

Time flies, and time gradually passes.

During this period, peak world gods gradually came out of this treasured place. Some of them were severely injured and did not dare to stay any longer. Even if they did not gather the Tianchao Golden Market Grass, they still had to come out. 05At least, they can still take away one-tenth of the resources.

Some of them barely managed to collect ten Tianchao Golden Ruins grass, but they didn't dare to continue exploring, so they came out.

Naturally, Ye Tian had to wait until the time limit was approaching before the group meeting came out.

Every time he stays in this treasure land for a few more years, he can obtain more resources, so he will naturally not be in a hurry to come out.

"One hundred and thirty-three Tianchao Golden Ruins grass!"

Ye Tian thought to himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

He also traveled everywhere and killed too many extra-dimensional creatures, even more than 20 lazy turtles died in his hands.

In addition to these Tianchao Jinxu grass, he also obtained a large amount of resources. The value of these resources together is estimated to be 5 billion Galan treasure coins.

"It's a pity that we don't have enough time. Otherwise, if we get more extra-dimensional resources, we might be able to gather the golden marrow of immortality that can refine my extra-dimensional power to the realm of great achievements.