Chapter 3096 Supreme Power, Void Of Death

ADVERTISEMENT

soon.

Ye Tian arrived at the World Court headquarters, and high-level World God representatives from other top forces also arrived here.

Normally, there are very few high-level world gods in the World Court headquarters, but at this moment, there are countless high-level world gods, and high-level world gods can be seen everywhere.

After all, there are more than a dozen top forces in the Dongwu Realm, and the Dongwu Realm is one of the last among the many realms of the Realm of the Realm. You can imagine how many top forces there are in the Realm of the Realm of the Realm.

With so many top forces sending representatives, naturally there are many high-level world gods.

Here, Ye Tian also met his old acquaintance Guya Ghosts and Gods of the Shishi Dongwushi Sect.

The God of the Ancient Ya World came to attend this meeting on behalf of the Dongwu Ancient Sect.

"God of the Ancient World!"

Ye Tian went over to say hello.

When Guya World God saw Ye Tian, ​​he exclaimed in great amazement: "Ye Tian World God, we meet again. I didn't expect that in such a short period of time, you would develop the human race to a top power, and you also have such terrifying combat power!"

Ye Tian briefly chatted with Guya Realm God for a while.

Suddenly, Ye Tian asked: "Guya Realm God, do you know what this meeting is about?"

He had just become a high-level world god, and the human race had just become a top force. His information and connections were naturally far inferior to those of the ancient world god.

That's why he wanted to get some information from Guya World God.

ADVERTISEMENT

Guya Realm God murmured: "To be honest, I don't know very well. There is just a rumor that this meeting is organized by the supreme power. It is said that it has something to do with the sudden restoration of the eternal kingdom."

"Is it related to the sudden restoration of the eternal realm?"

Ye Tian was slightly surprised.

In fact, he was also very curious about why the eternal kingdom suddenly recovered. There was no sign before, but it suddenly recovered, and it didn't take too long for the entire eternal kingdom to return to its original state.

This is really abnormal.

You must know that the origin of Eternal Kingdom was extremely incomplete before, and it was plundered by the realm of the realm gods. Even the headquarters of the realm has almost completely abandoned the eternal realm, and does not send many realm gods to guard it.