Untitled Part 152

Chapter 3228 The Super-Dimensional Realm Of The Human Race!ADVERTISEMENT

Another period of time has passed.

This day.

...The human race finally gave birth to the second super-dimensional realm besides Ye Tian——Ye Xingchen.

The human race has long given birth to many half-step super-dimensional realms. There are a lot of them, but most of them are fused with super-dimensional bloodline seeds, plus some treasures that assist in improving the understanding of super-dimensional power. After successfully comprehending the super-dimensional power, they are promoted to Half a step into the superdimensional realm.

This half-step to a super-dimensional state has no hope of breaking through to a super-dimensional state.

Of course, as long as you don't offend the extra-dimensional realm, you can do well in this kind of flat-footed extra-dimensional realm.

Ye Tian's wife and children have already broken through to the peak of the half-step super-dimensional realm, and their super-dimensional power has been raised to the perfect state. Now Ye Xingchen has taken the lead in tempering the super-dimensional body to 100%, and further The order is for the super-dimensional realm.

Right away, Ye Tian asked his son Ye Xingchen to come see him.

"Father!"

Ye Xingchen came to Ye Tian and said respectfully.

"Xingchen, you have broken through to the extra-dimensional realm. Next, you need to improve your cultivation and understand the rules of the extra-dimensional before you can hit the second realm." Ye Tian said.

"Father, I know, but it is very difficult to improve one's cultivation. As for comprehending the rules of super dimensions..." Ye Xingchen shook his head. He naturally understands the difficulty of comprehending the rules of super dimensions. There are many realms, and the first level of super dimensions. There are many realms, but the second realm of extradimensional realms is very rare. Only by using endless years of hard work and some opportunities can we hope to break through to the second realm!

And his father Ye Tian had just broken through to the second realm not long ago, and he didn't expect his father to help him break through to the second realm.

But at this time, Ye Tian took out a drop of multi-dimensional essence.

"This is the essence of multi-dimensionality, which can help you understand the super-dimensional rules, but you cannot leak it. If it is leaked, the human race will be destroyed!" Ye Tian revealed.

"What!"

Ye Xingchen was shocked.

ADVERTISEMENT

The first is that he was shocked that this small drop of multi-dimensional essence could help him understand the rules of extra-dimensionality, and even more shocked that it would put the human race in danger of genocide.