Chapter 3119 Ten Billions To The Dao Era

ADVERTISEMENT

After a while, Ye Tian returned to the void of death outside the eternal realm, and at this time he had to explore the road.

He couldn't come back from the passage in Taihao Tianchao Palace, so he had to go to the passage he discovered.

The distance during this period is not very far, but even if it is a very short road, you must proceed carefully, otherwise you will encounter a death crisis if you are not careful.

In the Death Void, even the distance you look at needs to be explored, otherwise you will encounter fatal danger.

Therefore, Ye Tian used replicas of his body to explore the route, looking for a safe path.

In this way, as dangers were discovered everywhere, Ye Tian finally found a relatively safe road and returned successfully.

Eternal borders.

Ye Tian came back and successfully brought back those resource treasures "843".

At this moment, he breathed a sigh of relief.

At the very least, he is safe within the eternal realm, unlike the Death Void, where dangers are everywhere and there is almost no safe place.

Now, these resources truly belong to him.

This time, there are many resources that can help him refine the eternal Tao Seed. Not only is it enough for him, but it can also help his relatives refine the eternal Tao Seed, improve their cultivation, and break through the realm.

In addition, you can also cultivate more high-level world gods.

It can be said that just spending some resources is enough to create a batch of high-level world gods.

Ever since.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian distributed these resources. Most of the resources naturally belong to him. Some of them are given to his wife and children. A very few are sent to the human temple. They can be redeemed by any mid-level peak world god to help them reach the high level. The resources of the world god.

As long as there are enough resources, many high-level world gods will be born in the human race before long.

The years that followed.

Ye Tian regularly sends a batch of resources back, and those cloned bodies are still exploring resources in the Chao Wei Bao Land.

There are definitely a lot of resources in a super-dimensional treasure land, which cannot be explored in a short time.

It's just that he doesn't dare to step into the core area of ​​the superdimensional treasure land, and there are extremely powerful superdimensional creatures in many areas, so he doesn't dare to go there. There aren't many areas that he can really explore.