Untitled Part 199

Chapter 3275 Soul VaseADVERTISEMENT

The first level of the Three Crows Secret Technique is very mysterious and complex, but once it is mastered, it will form a Three Crows Diagram, which will cover the two innate multi-dimensional Dao bodies with the Three Crows Diagram, causing the two innate multi-dimensional Dao bodies to merge into the Three Crows Diagram. , under the influence of the Three Wu Tu, they gradually fit together, and the mutual repulsion will be suppressed by the Three Wu Tu, or in other words, melted away by the Three Wu Tu.

As long as the Three Wu Diagrams are not broken, the two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies will not be mutually exclusive.

However, Ye Tian is also very clear that Sanwutu only treats the symptoms but not the root cause, but at least it can solve the problem of rejection of the innate multi-dimensional Tao body.

There may be a better solution, but it is currently unavailable to him.

time flies.

Ye Tian has been studying the Three Crows secret method, but he has to admit that this secret is too difficult to understand.

Even if he uses the Thirteenth Level Blood Lotus, he can only analyze one percent of Sanwu's secret method in one extra-dimensional era.

In other words, it would take at least one hundred extra-dimensional epochs for him to truly understand the content of the first level of Sanwu's secret method.

"One hundred Super Dimension 05 Epochs is just one hundred Super Dimension Epochs. Once I master the Three Crows Secret Technique, it will be of great benefit to me!"

Ye Tian murmured.

And in these one hundred extra-dimensional eras, his duplicate body in the inheritance place of the Lord of Wu Mu Realm was fully engaged in comprehending the Nine Wu Tu and comprehending the secret method of Wang Wu, which was completed by other duplicate bodies.

boom!!!!

His soul and will entered the Nine Wu Tu, and he silently comprehended the super-dimensional rules contained in the Nine Wu Tu. Coupled with the effect of the multi-dimensional wisdom light, his understanding of the super-dimensional rules became deeper and deeper, and the realm of the super-dimensional rules It is also improving rapidly.

Unknowingly, one hundred extra-dimensional epochs of time have passed.

"Twenty-six super-dimensional rule realms!"

Ye Tian was very excited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Jiuwutu is indeed a treasure rewarded in the sixth realm, and it will be of great help to him in improving the realm of super-dimensional rules!

At the beginning, his superdimensional rules were still fifteen, but now they have been directly upgraded to twenty-six.