Untitled Part 172

Chapter 3248 Breakthrough, The Third Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"It's time to attack the third realm!"

Ye Tian decided.

In the second realm, he is too weak to be placed in the 5,000 territory, and many resources are not available. Only after his cultivation reaches the third realm can he make great achievements and save his life.

"Master Changyue, I am ready to attack the third realm!~"

Ye Tian and Chang Yue Realm Master informed.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​feel free to break through!" Master Chang Yue came out of Ye Tian's body. This will not affect Ye Tian's ability to open up the extra-dimensional realm in his body.

Of course, he did not leave Ye Tian's body. Ye Tian opened a small space in a cell on his arm, allowing Master Changyue to temporarily seal up his power and live there in seclusion, so that he would not be discovered by Chiyang Palace.

Immediately.

He began to attack the third realm with all his strength.

With a perfect super-dimensional Tao seed and a seven-point super-dimensional rule realm, he can naturally easily open up the most perfect super-dimensional boundary in the body.

In these years, he has also learned all the experience of opening up the extradimensional realm in the body, and coupled with the guidance of Chang Yue Realm Master, there will be no problems in the breakthrough process.

"let's start!"

The extra-dimensional rules of the seven-point realm gradually broke out, and small extra-dimensional realms began to be opened up in the body in the same way as the extra-dimensional realms in the body were condensed.

Countless extra-dimensional rules continue to condense into one point, and suddenly burst out at a certain moment, forming the ultimate light.

In an instant, the void within the body gradually distorted, and finally a huge extradimensional world opened up from a pole.

ADVERTISEMENT

This extra-dimensional world was small at first, but as it absorbed a large amount of energy from the outside world, there were more and more extra-dimensional worlds. The origin of the extra-dimensional world in the body continued to grow, and the rules became more and more perfect.

At the same time, Ye Tian's physical body is also evolving on its own and is constantly transforming and improving in order to be able to withstand the extra-dimensional world.

Moreover, the energy in the body is also sublimating, creating more powerful extra-dimensional energy.

This transformation lasted for a long time. Every moment, his cultivation level increased and his strength increased dramatically.