Untitled Part 151

Chapter 3227 More Than 20,000 Extra-Dimensional Rules!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian didn't know whether his guess was accurate, but the possibility still existed.

Of course, it may also be a treasure similar to a multi-dimensional vase.

"I still can't tell anyone about the imitation of the multi-dimensional aquarium, otherwise once it's leaked and the fourth or third realm comes, I won't be able to resist it now!"

At this moment, there is not a single drop of multi-dimensional essence in this imitation multi-dimensional bottle. If you want to condense the multi-dimensional essence, you must absorb the flesh and blood of the extra-dimensional realm.

Under normal circumstances, where the multi-dimensional treasure bottle is located, if the multi-dimensional treasure bottle is not sealed, an invisible field will be formed. Once the ultra-dimensional realm in the field falls, it will be actively absorbed by it.

But Ye Tian couldn't take out the multi-dimensional treasure bottle, or even let it be exposed, so naturally he couldn't use this method.

"It's better to hunt down some extra-dimensional creatures in the extra-dimensional realm, and then bring them back, let the multi-dimensional aquarium absorb and condense them into multi-dimensional essence!"

Ye Tian's other cloned bodies immediately took action to find extra-dimensional creatures.

certainly.

He will not look for those extra-dimensional creatures with backgrounds, otherwise it will be easy to provoke the third extra-dimensional realm. Although he cannot be traced by the third or even fourth realm, what if he is followed? , that would be troublesome.

Therefore, he is still a little low-key.

Territory No. 7506.

A copy of Ye Tian's body came here. After his continuous search, he finally found a first-level extra-dimensional creature.

This first-level extra-dimensional creature is an ice current sea snake. Its cultivation level is roughly equivalent to the mid-first level, and it has been sleeping.

ADVERTISEMENT

Many extra-dimensional creatures don't like to practice very much, and they all like to sleep, and while sleeping, their extra-dimensional bloodline will gradually strengthen.

Therefore, among the many extra-dimensional territories, there are many sleeping extra-dimensional creatures.

The places where some extra-dimensional creatures sleep are very hidden and difficult to find.

But as Ye Tian exists in the second realm, it is naturally very easy to find the sleeping place of the first realm extra-dimensional creatures.

boom!!!!

Ye Tian took action directly, killing the ice current sea snake with a casual blow and taking away the opponent's body.