Chapter 3155 The Super-Dimensional Storm Is Coming!

ADVERTISEMENT

The arrival of the super-dimensional storm is getting closer and closer, and Ye Tian has been practicing hard.

With the extra-dimensional resources suitable for him that he bought on the Galan Treasure Ship last time, his eternal Tao Seed tempering effect is very good, but he wants to temper the Eternal Tao Seed to the extreme before the extra-dimensional storm comes, and condense the twelfth An eternal world spirit, that is obviously too late.

but.

Relying on the extra-dimensional object of the Galan Stone Plate, he continued to deduce the extra-dimensional techniques, and finally perfected each of the extra-dimensional techniques. The effect increased by at least 30%, which was equivalent to increasing his own strength.

One trillion after another trillion years have passed.

This day.

A breeze gradually blew in the Death Void. This breeze seemed to have no power, but this was an abnormal phenomenon.

There is no such thing as wind in the Death Void, and now there is a breeze, which is enough to represent that this is one of the signs of the coming super-dimensional storm.

"At most, after three trillion epochs of time, the super-dimensional storm will come!"

This is the result deduced by Ye Tian using the Galan Stone Plate.

During this period, the extra-dimensional void in Territory No. 7362 was already unstable, and those formations that crossed the extra-dimensional barrier across the border could not cross it.

but.

Ye Tian is extremely looking forward to the coming of the super-dimensional storm.

05 On the other hand, the realm of the realm of gods and the realm of eternity are in chaos.

Because some peak world gods among the supreme forces revealed the coming of the extradimensional storm to some high-level world gods of the top forces, and the high-level world gods leaked it out again.

This caused the top forces to know about it.

Although some ordinary forces don't know what happened, they also know that a disaster is coming, and if they don't take refuge in the supreme forces, they will almost certainly die.

So, there is chaos everywhere.

The realm of endless seams.

ADVERTISEMENT

The human temple.

Ye Xingchen came to find Ye Tian.

"Father, many top forces want to join us and enter the No. 2 Star Dimensional Void Heaven Formation to avoid the extradimensional storm." Ye Xingchenhui reported.