Untitled Part 136

Chapter 3212 Multidimensional Aquarius!ADVERTISEMENT

After all the rewards were given, other super-dimensional realms stayed to comprehend the mysterious fragments, where they could comprehend three super-dimensional epochs.

Since Ye Tian directly obtained a mysterious fragment, he did not need to stay here.

He left directly from the Six Wings Family.

However, Ye Tian was very vigilant. After leaving the Six Wings Family, he had been using his cloned body to sense his surroundings.

This time he obtained six ultra-dimensional red source pills and a mysterious fragment. Not to mention their value, the key is that these things are hard to come by!

There will definitely be forces that will take action against him, even if they go to the second level, they won't be able to do it.

After all, these things cannot arouse the greed of the second realm, but it is still possible to dispatch multiple extra-dimensional realms that are at the peak of the first realm.

Death void.

Ye Tian is traveling back and forth.

Suddenly, his face turned solemn.

He sensed the aura of the extra-dimensional realm, and the surrounding void was solidified and blocked.

"Ten people in the extra-dimensional realm, six at the peak of the first realm, and four at the late stage of the first realm. What big arms!"

Judging from the snooping situation of copying talents and their name information, these ten super-dimensional people should come from Guitian Pavilion.

It has to be said that Guitian Pavilion's intelligence work was very unlucky, and it moved really fast, locking his position immediately. 043

With his strength, there is no problem in killing these ten super-dimensional people.

However, once he killed them and angered Guitian Pavilion, Guitian Pavilion sent out the second super-dimensional realm, and he could not stop it at present.

ADVERTISEMENT

"We can only drive them away!"

Ye Tian was also helpless. After all, he was too weak. If he had the second level of cultivation, why would he need to be afraid of Guitian Pavilion!

"roll!"

Ye Tian revealed a hint of extra-dimensional rules.

And it was this trace of super-dimensional rules that directly scared away a super-dimensional person from the Peeping Sky Pavilion.

"Superdimensional rules, let's go!"

The ten super-dimensional people from Guitian Pavilion quickly escaped and left.