Untitled Part 137

Chapter 3213 The Six-Winged Family Was Destroyed!ADVERTISEMENT

After spending a long time, the purple-winged realm master refined the second drop of multi-dimensional essence, and the super-dimensional rules were improved again.

For countless years in the past, he had difficulty making progress, but now that the progress is so rapid, he is extremely excited.

However, just when he thought he could reach the third realm with the help of the multi-dimensional vase, a figure crossed the many formations of the Six-winged Family and silently arrived in front of the Lord of the Purple-winged Realm.

"The third realm, no, the fourth realm!!!"

The Purple Wing Realm Master was extremely frightened. He never thought that there would be an existence from the fourth realm actually coming to him.

And this person in the fourth realm was shrouded in wisps of gray mist, and he couldn't see through the other party's identity at all.

"Multi-dimensional vase, I didn't expect it to exist!"

This being from the fourth realm waved his hand, and the multi-dimensional vase in the hands of the purple-winged realm owner fell into his hands.

"Spare your life..."

Before the Purple Wing Realm Master finished speaking, his body exploded into pieces and was absorbed by the multi-dimensional treasure bottle.

Immediately afterwards, all the extra-dimensional realms of the entire Six-Winged Family turned into blood mist and were absorbed by the multi-dimensional treasure bottle, and some multi-dimensional essences were bred inside.

Of course, the multi-dimensional essence is useless to him, and his move is just to silence him.

Immediately afterwards, he erased all traces of this place so that no one knew he had been here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!

The existence of the fourth realm disappeared.

Soon after, news spread that the Yinchi family was destroyed.

After the Jialan Chamber of Commerce, Lianbao Tower and other forces learned the news, they were all terrified.

They naturally knew why the Six-winged Family was destroyed, and it must be because of the multi-dimensional vase.

If they are the first to use the multi-dimensional vase, they may be the ones who are destroyed.

They were also wondering why the news would spread. They all made extra-dimensional oaths to each other, and it was impossible to pass on the news. So there was a high probability that the Nine-Star Dark Snake clan spread the news.