Chapter 3084

Soon, Xiao Yue began to make a formal breakthrough, and the eternal world spirit was officially conceived. The eternal Tao seed crossed the level, but it was still weak. After all, in order to breed the eternal world spirit, the eternal Tao seed was absorbed too much power.

However, her physical body began to transform, transforming from a middle-level world god's body to a high-level world god's body.

However, since the Eternal Dao Seed has not yet recovered, his combat effectiveness has not improved much in a short period of time, and he is in a relatively weak state.

This is the resource she used to help breed the eternal world spirit. Otherwise, the eternal Tao seed will be even weaker, and its combat effectiveness will even be worse than before the breakthrough!

Another period of time passed before Xiao Yue's breakthrough was officially completed, but he was still unable to fight in a short period of time. It would take a long time for the eternal Tao to recover before he could truly reach the high-level cultivation of the eternal realm of gods. "647" "Yue'er, you have just made a breakthrough. Next, restore the eternal Tao seed here!"

Ye Tian warned.

"Husband, I know!"

Xiao Yue responded.

After Xiao Yue's breakthrough, her daughter Ye Xingyue also tempered the Eternal Tao Seed to the limit of the middle-level peak of the Eternal World God Realm, and could also challenge the high-level World God cultivation level.

Ever since, Ye Tian also gave a lot of resources to his daughter Ye Xingyue.

These resources are no less than those of his wife Xiao Yue, and Ye Tian also personally guards Ye Xingyue and assists her in making breakthroughs.

But Ye Tian is not completely sure whether Ye Xingyue can break through successfully.

Soon, Ye Xingyue began to condense the seventh eternal world spirit.

At first, Ye Xingyue's condensation of the eternal world spirit was extremely smooth, but at the most critical moment, a medical error occurred.

ADVERTISEMENT

Click!!!!!

Along with a crisp sound of shattering, the eternal world spirit that Ye Xingyue had condensed and was about to be completed shattered.

This fragmentation represents the failure of Ye Xingyue's breakthrough process.

Immediately afterwards, Ye Xingyue's eternal Tao seed became extremely weak, and cracks appeared.

puff!!!!

Ye Xingyue vomited blood and cracked all over his body, which showed how serious the impact of this failed breakthrough was.