Untitled Part 199

Chapter 3280 Dimensional GravelADVERTISEMENT

"Sixteen safe extra-dimensional passages, the passage of Wumu Zhentu must not be entered, otherwise Jumu Chilong will definitely think that I have leaked this place.

Ye Tian thought for a moment and chose another safe passage.

Wow!

He passed through this extra-dimensional passage and quickly arrived at another area of ​​the inheritance land.

Here, he saw a piece of gravel.

Of course, this is not ordinary gravel, but an extremely precious treasure. Even if it is not as good as the real picture of Wu Mu, it is probably not too different.

In the sixth realm of the extra-dimensional realm, if you take out an insignificant treasure at random, it is also the supreme treasure that everyone in the third and fourth realms wants.

So is the gravel.

Ye Tian couldn't take away the gravel. After his soul and will penetrated it, he saw countless layers of dimensional worlds. Understanding these dimensional worlds seemed to witness all the mysteries of the world.

At this time, he also knew what the first test here was.

[Understand the dimensional gravel, comprehend a top super-dimensional magical power, and you can pass the test

It is not difficult to create super-dimensional magical powers, but it is not easy to master a top-notch super-dimensional magical power.

Ye Tian 05 was able to create a forbidden super-dimensional magical power. He was able to create it only by using various auxiliary means such as the thirteenth layer of bloody lotus and multi-dimensional wisdom light.

Of course, the difficulty of creating top-notch super-dimensional magical powers will be lower, but for other third realms, this difficulty is very terrifying.

In the days that followed, Ye Tian understood this dimensional gravel and created a top-notch super-dimensional magical power, but it took time.

As time goes by, Ye Tian feels more and more that the gravel in this dimension is too extraordinary, far from being comparable to ordinary treasures.

The longer he pondered, the more things he felt he didn't understand.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the blink of an eye, more than thirty extra-dimensional eras have passed.

With the help of the light of multi-dimensional wisdom, the thirteen-level bloody lotus, the soul vase, and the dimensional gravel of the outside world, he finally created a top-notch super-dimensional magical power and passed this test.

Then, the reward will be given.

Ye Tian looked at the treasure list, which was similar to what he saw before.