Untitled Part 164

Chapter 3240 The Terrifying Fang World Insect!ADVERTISEMENT

"Master Changyue, should I go directly to Territory No. 5000 next, or go to other places?"

Ye Tian consulted the leader of Changyue Realm, after all, he was the one who was most familiar with the situation here.

Realm Master Chang Yue was silent for a while, and then said: "Master Ye Tian, ​​I don't recommend that you go to Territory No. 5,000 now. Although Territory No. 5,000 is the most powerful extra-dimensional territory among a thousand extra-dimensional territories. Territory, but other super-dimensional territories are also very powerful and have a lot of resources. The point is that the territory of No. 5,000 is almost all occupied by those forces, and good resources are also monopolized by them. You, a second-level super-dimensional territory, want to be in It is almost impossible to get a big opportunity in the 5000 territory. Even if you are lucky enough to get a big opportunity, you will be targeted."

"Where should we go?"

Ye Tian asked.

"Go to Territory No. 5333. This territory is very good. There are about a dozen people in the third realm. The point is that this extra-dimensional territory has a good place that will help you improve the rules of the extra-dimensional area. "

Realm Master Changyue suggested.

"Okay, then go to Territory No. 5333!"

Ye Tian didn't think about it at all and decided to go to Territory No. 055333.

Subsequently.

He purchased a flight to Territory No. 5333. He took a flight owned by the ultra-dimensional force - Jiucai Chamber of Commerce.

ADVERTISEMENT

The Jiucai Chamber of Commerce is one of the overlords of the 5,000 Territory. It has more than ten Fourth Realms. However, most of the Fourth Realms have gone to the wider world, but there are still five Fourth Realms who have been in charge for a long time. .

This kind of strength scale far exceeds that of Chiyang Palace.

Moreover, Jiucai Chamber of Commerce has a higher background, which makes other forces almost dare not offend Jiucai Chamber of Commerce.

The backer behind the Jialan Chamber of Commerce in the Six Thousand Territory is the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce. Strictly speaking, it is a third-level member of the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce.

Maybe the other extra-dimensional realms of Jiucai Chamber of Commerce don't know what Jialan Chamber of Commerce is. This relationship background is not deep. This is also the reason why Jialan Chamber of Commerce is not as good as Liudu Boundary Mountain. Hua cannot rely on that person to obtain the third realm. So many benefits.

soon.

Ye Tian entered the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce's site in Yunlan Realm, and entered the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce's No. 300 Nine-Color Treasure Ship. This Nine-color Treasure Ship is extraordinary. Its quality has reached that of a high-level super-dimensional Taoist soldier, and there is also a No. 3 statue. The three realms are in charge.