Chapter 3166 Go To Jialan Chamber Of Commerce Branch

ADVERTISEMENT

If one could easily leave Territory No. 7322 through the Jialan Chamber of Commerce, then the peak world gods of Territory No. 7322 would have left one by one.

Besides, the Jialan Treasure Ship under the Jialan Chamber of Commerce still has to do business. If it becomes easier to connect territories, what business will the Jialan Treasure Ship do?

The reason why Jialan Treasure Ship makes money is simply to make bad money, and if it becomes easier to connect various territories, it will not be easy for them to make bad money.

Of course, it is extremely difficult to break through the extra-dimensional barrier at the border, and the price to pay is very high, so even the Jialan Chamber of Commerce will not just send a peak world god to other territories.

The information of the Ice Ghost Organization only shows that Jialan Chamber of Commerce has a channel to leave this territory and go to other territories, but what exactly this channel is and what price it requires, everything is unknown.

"You still have to go to Jialan Chamber of Commerce."

Ye Tian secretly said.

So, his duplicate body immediately went to the branch of Jialan Chamber of Commerce.

The branch of the Jialan Chamber of Commerce is not in the Ice Wind Sea. There are three extra-dimensional realms in Territory No. 7322. The Ice Wind Sea is only one of the extra-dimensional realms, and the branch of the Jialan Chamber of Commerce is in the last one. The powerful extradimensional realm - the sea rock realm.

The strength of the Haiyan Realm is stronger than that of the Ice Wind Sea. In fact, the Ice Wind Sea is the weakest extradimensional realm in Territory No. 7322. It is precisely because it is the weakest that the Ice Ghost Organization is here. Build a branch in a remote area so it won't attract too much attention.

The distance between the three extra-dimensional realms is a bit far, and if you want to go there, you still have to cross the void of death. This journey is a bit dangerous, and ordinary peak world gods may die. "This level of world gods dare not enter the death void." minister.

However, the Jialan Chamber of Commerce has a treasure ship that connects the three extra-dimensional realms. You can take the treasure ship to travel between the three extra-dimensional realms. This is also a business of the Jialan Chamber of Commerce.

Although Ye Tian has realized the true power of extra dimensions, there are also extra-dimensional creatures in the Death Void that are comparable to the half-step extra-dimensional realm, and maybe there are even extra-dimensional creatures in the extra-dimensional realm.

He didn't dare to be arrogant with this strength, so he was planning to take the Jialan Chamber of Commerce's treasure ship to the Haiyan Realm.

ADVERTISEMENT

As long as this treasure ship will move along a safe route, and he doesn't know much about the safe route in this territory, although he can buy a safe route, he can also ask other peak world gods.