Chapter 3099 Super-Dimensional Extraction, Trading With The Supreme Power!

ADVERTISEMENT

"Extradimensional power!!!!!"

Ye Tian is also extremely eager for this kind of power. If he can control a little extra-dimensional power, even if it is not much, he should be invincible among the high-level peak world gods. Even if he cannot defeat the weaker peak world gods, at least he will be invincible. Being able to save one's life in the hands of the peak world god.

"This information is well worth the purchase!"

Ye Tian sighed.

Although this information has no substantive effect and cannot allow him to control the extra-dimensional power, the information recorded above gives some understanding of the extra-dimensional power.

This alone is enough for its value.

certainly.

For many high-level world gods, spending so many resources to purchase such a piece of information will definitely be a loss, unless they can master the super-dimensional power in the future, then it will be a good deal.

But many high-level world gods are destined to never be able to control the super-dimensional "170" power, including those peak world gods.

"Those supreme forces probably also hope that more high-level world gods will participate and create some secret techniques that can inspire them, which can be regarded as using these high-level world gods from the top forces.

Ye Tianxin thought.

However, this requires countless years and may not necessarily create a useful secret technique.

"Maybe I hope to create a similar secret technique to absorb extra-dimensional power, so that I can try to understand the extra-dimensional power by absorbing extra-dimensional power."

Ye Tian murmured.

Ever since.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the following days, he activated the Tianyan Roulette and used another cloned body to perform deductions in the eternal realm [so that it would not be spied by the supreme forces and other top forces and high-level world gods.

Time flies.

Ye Tian sacrificed one copy of his body to carry out the deduction, which lasted for tens of millions of years. During this period, he also tried many times to study within the super-dimensional residual branch area. Although he would be targeted by the supreme force, there was nothing he could do about it. .

After all, even if he creates it, he will definitely have to use it. Once he uses it, it will be known and he will be targeted by the supreme power.

So, it didn't matter to him.

Finally this day.