Untitled Part 116

Chapter 3197 Extradimensional Boundary Stone FragmentsADVERTISEMENT

Another period of time passed, and the traces of this extra-dimensional rule completely dissipated.

"Look for other traces of extra-dimensional rules!"

Ye Tian decided.

However, he also knew very well that those traces of extra-dimensional rules were almost all occupied. If he wanted to understand other traces of extra-dimensional rules, he would have to fight for them to have any hope of understanding other traces of extra-dimensional rules.

Moreover, many traces of ultra-dimensional rules are estimated to have dissipated, and there are probably not many traces of ultra-dimensional rules that still exist.

In fact, many half-step super-dimensional realms have no traces of super-dimensional rules at this time, and they are also looking for other traces of super-dimensional rules.

Rumble!!!!

There were waves of fighting in the distance.

Ye Tian passed carefully to avoid touching the power of the third extra-dimensional realm.

Soon, he rushed to the place of battle.

There happened to be a trace of super-dimensional rules there, which was several times larger than the traces of super-dimensional rules that Ye Tian had comprehended before, but there were also more half-step super-dimensional realms here.

Dozens of half-step superdimensional realms occupy this place, while other half-step superdimensional realms are invading here.

"These dozens of half-step extra-dimensional realms should be a force, occupying the traces of this extra-dimensional rule."

Ye Tian did not take action immediately, but waited.

Not long after, the fighting reached a certain level and he immediately took action.

ADVERTISEMENT

!637!!

Ye Tian exploded with extra-dimensional power and extra-dimensional body, and performed various extra-dimensional techniques.

Moreover, he also activated densely packed super-dimensional secret treasures, and the lowest ones were all high-level super-dimensional secret treasures.

He was already very wealthy, so he had been refining pieces of high-level super-dimensional secret treasures over the years. That is to say, the materials required for super-super-dimensional secret treasures were relatively rare, so he did not refine them in large quantities, but he also refined a lot.

It can be said that with the blessing of so many super-dimensional secret treasures, his strength has improved a lot.