Untitled Part 163

Chapter 3239 Yunlan Realm, Yunyu Realm Master!ADVERTISEMENT

Territory No. 5,000 There are Territory No. 5,000 to Territory No. 5,999, which means there are a thousand extra-dimensional territories in total. Calculating based on the rule that the smaller the serial number of the extra-dimensional territory, the richer the energy, Territory No. 5991 should be the last extra-dimensional territory.

But only the last super-dimensional realms have third-level warriors, which are much more powerful than the 6,000th realm!

Realm Master Chang Yue said: "It is normal for Territory No. 5991 to have a third realm. Any super-dimensional territory here has a third realm, but the number will not be too many. Almost all of them are difficult to improve in strength and The third realm has flaws and there is no possibility of breaking through to the fourth realm, so it will stay here and not go out, and the possibility of falling will be low. But the real power is the realm of No. 5000, where there are many third realms , and even some fourth realms."

"867" "Is there a fifth realm in the territory of No. 5000?" Ye Tian asked.

"No!" Realm Master Chang Yue shook his head, "There is no fifth realm in the Five Thousand Territory. It is said that the requirements for achieving the fifth realm are extremely high. I don't know what the specific requirements are.

There was no fifth realm on this side of Territory No. 5000, so Ye Tian breathed a sigh of relief.

In this way, when he acts here, he will not be afraid of being traced in the future.

"Some nine-eyed giant spiders appear ahead!"

Ye Tian guessed that these nine-eyed giant spiders should have come to intercept him and wanted to kill him.

This is the territory of the Nine-Eyed Giant Spider, and it is not easy to completely avoid the Nine-Eyed Giant Spider clan.

"Then kill!"

Ye Tian is not afraid at all. What is he afraid of for a family of extra-dimensional creatures without a third realm?

Soon, these nine-eyed giant spiders arrived.

Six in the second realm and thirteen in the first realm. This scale is already extremely powerful. In the realm of No. 6,000, only powerful super-dimensional forces can have such a scale.

None of the nine-eyed giant spiders in the second realm have very high cultivation levels. The most powerful one is only in the late second realm, and the extra-dimensional rules exuded from them are not high. It is estimated that the highest level is only one. Thousands of super-dimensional rules are around.

ADVERTISEMENT

For Ye Tian, ​​these nine-eyed giant spiders are too weak, like ants.

boom!!!!!

These nine-eyed giant spiders were killing Ye Tian.