Chapter 3098 Super-Dimensional Power!

At first glance, Ye Tian was really shocked when he saw this broken branch.

He couldn't imagine what kind of broken branches this was, and how it could restore the eternal border.

But one thing is certain, the origin of the eternal kingdom is the instinct to absorb the power of the broken branches, so that it can recover quickly.

Who wouldn't be tempted by such amazing energy? If it can absorb one or two, the strength will not increase dramatically?

But it is a pity that Ye Tian quickly absorbed this energy, but could not absorb it. This seemed to be abnormal energy and there was no way to absorb it.

The Eternal Realm can absorb it, but that doesn't mean that high-level world gods like Ye Tian can absorb it. These are two concepts.

If you can absorb the power of the broken branch, you can hope to control this broken branch.

the other side.

The demons also meditated there, but the peak world gods separated this area and did not come into contact with the demons.

Obviously, neither the World Court headquarters nor the Demon Seed Abyss wants to fight yet.

After all, it's not worth it to fight desperately without even researching anything from the broken branches, resulting in heavy losses.

Neither the world god nor the demon species is stupid.

Inferior demon species only know how to kill and naturally don't care about profits, but powerful demon species will measure based on interests and will not blindly kill world gods, which is meaningless.

These high-level world gods and peak world gods all study and study here.

They won't leave anytime soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, if you can really research something, you may not necessarily say it.

Of course, if something is researched and tested, it cannot be concealed. Those world gods at the top of the supreme power are also watching other world gods. If they really research something, they will definitely be targeted and let them speak out.

Otherwise, these supreme forces would not be kind enough to allow the high-level world gods of these top forces to enter here for research.

Years pass.

Each high-level world god had a sad face, but some high-level world gods showed a little bit of excitement. It was obvious that they had researched something, but it would be impossible to say that they had researched a lot.

For them, every new discovery is exciting enough.