Chapter 3094 Kill The High-Level Peak Demon Species

Ye Tian has long known that the boundaries between the Eternal Kingdom, the Realm of Realms and the Demonic Abyss are not always there, but are constantly increasing, but the frequency of increase is very slow, and it will take endless years for one to be born.

And it does not exist permanently, and some boundaries may gradually collapse due to certain factors.

Since the existence of the world of seams, many worlds of seams have disappeared.

"If the human race takes over a newly born world of seams, they will definitely be able to obtain massive resources from here!"

Ye Tianxin thought.

Ever since.

He immediately occupied this entrance and arranged some world gods here to protect it as a boundary gap.

Even ordinary people say that this is a rift in the boundary. Only a very small number of middle-level world gods who are allowed to enter here know that this is the rift in the boundary - the realm of zero.

Ye Tian still doesn't want other top forces to know that a world of seams has been born here. In that case, other top forces will inevitably participate.

Under normal circumstances, only one top force is allowed to participate in a Seam Realm, but if the newly created Seam Worlds are rich in resources, they are enough to give up other Seam Worlds.

The resources in the Realm of the Seam are relatively abundant at the beginning. Although the resources will regenerate and the regeneration speed is very fast, in fact the regeneration time is getting longer and longer, and it is reduced to a certain extent.

After infinitely long years, the quality of the resources born will even decrease.

Rumor has it that the reason why these resources are regenerated so quickly is because they are completely consuming the source of the world. This is also the reason why the world will collapse.

Because the source is always being consumed, if there is no world god to mine resources, then the source of the world of the seam will not be consumed, but a large amount of resources will be taken away, and the resources will not appear out of thin air, and the source will inevitably be consumed.

As time goes by, the source of the world of the seam continues to decrease sharply, and it will definitely collapse one day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Of course, the world of the seam will also instinctively adopt self-rescue methods, such as the period of silence.

Just like the Dongwu Seam Realm, it has entered a period of silence before. Using the silence period to slowly restore its origin, this also slows down the collapse of the Seam World.

"Let's name this world of seams the world of endless seams!"