Untitled Part 170

Chapter 3246 Preliminary Practice Of Black Mist Multi-Dimensional Body!ADVERTISEMENT

"Is it possible to master the black mist multi-dimensional body with confidence???"

The leader of Longhe Realm was a little unconvinced.

Since the Red Wolf family received the Black Mist Multidimensional Body inheritance, there have been many second and third realms of practicing the Black Mist Multidimensional Body. However, for countless years, there has only been one person who has mastered the Black Mist Multidimensional Body, and it is only preliminary. Getting started, there are huge sequelae.

After that, the tribesmen were no longer allowed to practice.

It can be said that even if the inheritance of such a incomplete black mist multi-dimensional body is very powerful after being practiced, the sequelae will be too great, so it is not worth spending a huge price to practice.

It is precisely because of this that the Toulang Family revealed its intention to trade the inheritance of the Black Season's multidimensional body.

"Investigate this Mingze Realm Master!"

The Dragon Wolf Realm Master ordered.

Even if the opponent's clone self-destructs, as long as the main body is found, you can still snatch the opponent's replica of the multi-dimensional vase.

"Yes, ancestor!"

The Lord of Longhe Realm responded.

Soon, a lot of information about Master Mingze was sent to the Red Wolf Family.

What surprised the Red Wolf Family was that the Realm Master Mingze did not escape.

Immediately, Master Longlang went to capture Master Mingze.

The boundary of Hai Ruins.

Realm Master Mingze is currently trading with a person from the extra-dimensional realm here. He is selling information about the black mist multi-dimensional body, and the transaction has just been completed.

Just when he was about to leave, a terrifying aura locked onto him, making him unable to move.

"Master Mingze, you are really brave!"

Master Longlang appeared in front of Master Mingze and said coldly.

ADVERTISEMENT

At first, he even had some doubts about the authenticity of Mingze Realm Master. He might be a fake from other extra-dimensional realms. But now he saw the real Mingze Realm Master, whose aura and will were exactly the same, so he must be fake.

"Who are you..........."

Realm Master Mingze was frightened and asked quickly.