Chapter 3092 The Human Race Has Become The Top Force!

ADVERTISEMENT

"Have you gathered ten intermediate peak world gods?"

Ye Tian was very excited.

He estimated that this was the time, and now he finally had it all together.

Immediately, he summoned these ten mid-level peak world gods.

soon.

These ten middle-level peak world gods are here. After Ye Tian confirmed that their cultivation levels have reached the intermediate peak level of the eternal world god realm, Ye Tian immediately contacted the Jieting headquarters to apply to become the top level gods.

calendar.

After the World Court headquarters received the news, it immediately sent high-level world gods to the human race for assessment. If the assessment passed, the human race would become the top force.

Whether a force can become a top force cannot be determined casually, nor can it be decided by just a few high-level world gods.

Therefore, this assessment will be constantly tested by the World Court headquarters, and it is impossible to cheat. Even if the human race bribes several high-level world gods responsible for the assessment at the World Court headquarters, it will be useless, and once discovered, the human race will never be able to become Top power.

However, the human race itself has the strength of a top force and has reached all standards, so naturally it is not panic at all.

This day.

The three world gods from the World Court headquarters came to the human race. 477

Chen'an Realm God!

The world god of Sturgeon and Shun!

Tungsten Extreme Realm God!

Ye Tian personally entertained these three high-level world gods.

At this time, World God Chen'an spoke: "World God Ye Tian, ​​this time the assessment is all under the test of the World Court headquarters, so it doesn't matter what is virtual. You should gather the World Gods of the human race together. We need to test your human race. The world gods will conduct assessments, and only after meeting the standards will the human race be allowed to become the top force."

"good!"

Ye Tian nodded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Immediately, he asked the human world gods to come over one after another.

Among them, there are four high-level world gods, ten intermediate-level peak world gods, and many intermediate world gods, elementary world gods, and ordinary world gods.