Chapter 3124 Ship-Following Quota And Employee Quota!

"There are really a lot of good things on the Jialan Treasure Ship, including various inheritances, various super-dimensional secret treasures, and various precious resources.

Ye Tian wished he could buy all the resources, but unfortunately he didn't have that many Galan coins.

There are some resources that even he can't afford.

In addition, there are many resources that can help suppress extra-dimensional assimilation, and many top world gods of supreme power are purchasing such resources.

For example, a resource called Jialan Baodan is a super-dimensional elixir refined from various precious resources, which can suppress the situation of super-dimensional assimilation.

Many peak world gods who have integrated extra-dimensional things are suffering from the assimilation influence of extra-dimensional things. If they take Jialan Baodan, they will last for a long time.

You know, some of the world gods at the peak of the supreme power can no longer hold on and are in urgent need of this kind of Jialan Bao Dan. However, this super-dimensional level pill "Nine Nine Seven" medicine has the best effect the first time it is taken. If you take it more often, , the effect will also be greatly reduced.

But even if the effect is worse, for these peak world gods who have integrated extra-dimensional things, it is okay to persist for a while. Maybe they will completely master the power of extra-dimensional things, then the problem will be completely solved, and there is no need to worry about extra-dimensional things. Assimilation problem.

As time goes by, all the peak world gods are trading here.

However, Ye Tian was very confused as to why he didn't see the demon species.

Doesn't it mean that demons are also allowed to enter here?

But soon, he learned the reason from other peak world gods. Demonic species were indeed allowed to come, but not here, but in another area, an area dedicated to special creatures.

Moreover, the needs of the demon species are also different from those of the peak world gods, and conflicts can easily break out when put together.

That's why the Jialan Treasure Ship does this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Seeing this, Ye Tian was no longer curious.

Soon after, the peak world gods almost spent all the Galan treasure coins they had, and only a handful of peak world gods still had a lot of Galan treasure coins.

But they did not leave, but waited for a special moment.

After a while, a special building on the Jialanbao ship opened, and a peak world god entered.

Ye Tian already knew what was going on here. This was a small auction of the Jialan Treasure Ship, and only two items were auctioned.