Untitled Part 149

Chapter 3225 The Strange Wood Red Dragon Wakes Up!ADVERTISEMENT

Ten Thousand Threads of Extra-dimensional Rule Realm, what is the probability? It has reached the minimum requirement to hit the third realm.

Although it is said that those who hit the third realm will die, there are very few second realms that can meet this requirement. Take the second realm of the Six Thousand Territory as an example. Among so many second realms, the ultra-dimensional rules realm reaches one point. The only people above the realm are the leaders of powerful forces.

For example, the leader of the Six Wings Family, the Golden Wing Realm Master, the president of the Jialan Chamber of Commerce, and the director of the Treasure Refining Building, these second-level extra-dimensional rules were only above one level.

Most of the second-level extra-dimensional realms will never be able to understand the rules of the extra-dimensional realm beyond one level.

After coming out of Chilongyuan, Ye Tian did not go in immediately.

If he goes in in a short time, other super-dimensional forces will definitely be very confused if they know about the second realm.

After all, once you stay in Chilongyuan for a long time, your body will inevitably be damaged, and it will definitely take some time to heal, and you will definitely not go back in a short time.

so.

Ye Tian planned to wait for two or three extra-dimensional eras before entering the Red Dragon Abyss.

In the next two extra-dimensional eras, Ye Tian did not try to understand the rules of extra-dimensionality, but worked hard to improve his cultivation.

For the second realm, the ultra-dimensional rules are important, but the cultivation level is also important. 05. If the cultivation level cannot reach the peak of the second realm, no matter how high the realm of ultra-dimensional rules is, it will not be qualified to impact.

Occasionally, he also studied the black statue, but still had no clues.

More than two extra-dimensional eras later, Ye Tian came to Chilongyuan again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Many forces have been watching Chilongyuan and were shocked when they saw Ye Tian coming again.

After all, many existences in the second realm will only enter the Red Dragon Abyss again after a long interval of time. The reason is naturally not to heal their wounds, but to maximize this chance benefit.

There is a bottleneck in understanding the super-dimensional rules. If you enter the Red Dragon Abyss nine times in a short period of time and can never go in again, in that case, the level of the super-dimensional rules will not improve too much, and if you fall into a bottleneck later, it will be difficult to continue to improve. .

Therefore, many existences in the second realm usually comprehend the super-dimensional rules. After reaching a bottleneck, they enter the Red Dragon Abyss to comprehend the super-dimensional rules for a period of time, thereby breaking the bottleneck of the super-dimensional rules.