Chapter 3120 Breakthrough In Cultivation, High-Level Peak World God!

ADVERTISEMENT

Taihao Tianchao Palace.

The Sumeru World God informed the other peak world gods about the superdimensional treasure land.

"Everyone, the Super Dimension Treasure Land has no resources. Almost all the high-level world gods who entered this time returned without success. These high-level world gods are very angry. I am afraid they will not participate in Taihaotian Chaos Palace again in the future. It's time to take action!"

Sumeru Realm Shinto.

"What, the Super Dimensional Treasure Land has no resources, how is this possible?" A peak world god asked doubtfully.

There are a lot of resources in a super-dimensional treasure land, and so many high-level world gods were dispatched last time, and they all gained a lot. Why are there suddenly no resources this time?

"Sumi Realm God, are you sure those high-level realm gods have no hidden resources?" Another peak realm god asked.

The Sumeru Realm God shook his head, "They are bound by the oath and they dare not do this. Even if there are high-level Realm Gods who dare to do this, it is impossible for all of them to dare to do this!"

"That's weird!"

These peak world gods 05 are very puzzled.

At this time, the Sumeru World God said: "After the high-level world gods came out last time, there were still a lot of resources in the super-dimensional treasure land. The problem occurred inside this 10 billion Zhidao era. It was definitely taken away by the world gods. Chao Di Bao Di's capital 17

"If the peak world god enters that extra-dimensional treasure land, he will definitely be targeted by extra-dimensional creatures, unless his strength can crush those extra-dimensional creatures. But there are some extra-dimensional creatures in that extra-dimensional treasure land that are so powerful that even our entire universe Even the Haotian Chaos Palace can't solve it!" A peak world god frowned.

"But it is even more impossible for high-level world gods to harvest all the resources. High-level world gods are not easily targeted by extra-dimensional creatures, but once they encounter extra-dimensional creatures, they will still be killed. If high-level world gods dare Harvesting resources on a large scale will definitely run into danger."

"It's not the work of a high-level world god, it must be the work of a peak world god. We at Taihaotian Chaos Palace can't do it, but it doesn't mean that other supreme forces can't do it. There are several supreme forces that are stronger than us. There are still many, there is still hope to take away the resources of that super-dimensional treasure land, but there will be a price to pay."

ADVERTISEMENT

"But we discovered that super-dimensional treasure land, and other supreme forces also knew about it. They wouldn't sneak into that super-dimensional treasure land and plunder the resources there. Besides, if such a big move is really made, they can't hide it. Us!"

"I haven't heard of any supreme force coming out in force!"