Chapter 3089 Kill Tianfeng Realm God!

The perfect eternal world spirit inheritance!

Ye Tian knew that the outside world would speculate that the human race had a perfect eternal world spirit inheritance, but he would definitely not admit it.

So, he said: "Our human race does not have a perfect and eternal world spirit inheritance. As for giving up 80% of the territory, it is even more impossible!"

Tianfeng Realm God naturally does not believe Ye Tian's words. As for whether the human race has a perfect eternal world spirit, he will know it after taking down Ye Tian.

He can completely capture Ye Tian and study the eternal world spirit inside Ye Tian's eternal Taoism. There is a special way to detect whether the eternal world spirit is a perfect eternal world spirit.

"Ye Tian Realm God, don't blame me for taking action!"

Tianfeng Realm God took action without saying a word.

The other high-level world gods of the Sky Fire God Alliance retreated so as not to interfere with the battle between Tianfeng World God and Ye Tian.

Of course, they didn't think that Ye Tian's "Zero Qiqi" could block the Tianfeng Realm God's attack. It was estimated that Ye Tian Realm God could be captured in one or two moves.

However, they were soon dumbfounded.

Rumble!!!!

Ye Tian and Tianfeng Realm God fought, and their fighting power was almost the same.

"How can this be!!!!"

Tianfeng Realm God was shocked.

Ye Tian's strength was not weaker than him, which was completely beyond his expectation.

It stands to reason that a high-level world god who has condensed seven eternal world spirits cannot be the opponent of a high-level world god who has condensed nine eternal world spirits. The difference in strength is too big!

But now, Ye Tian's strength broke his cognition.

He had a guess in his mind, but he couldn't believe it. He was more inclined to believe that Ye Tian had some kind of supreme treasure that could temporarily increase his combat power, and he was not willing to believe that Ye Tian had perfect eternal Tao seeds and seven perfect eternal realms. He has such strength because he has reached the limit every step of the way.

But is this possible?

Even the supreme power may not have such a high-level world god!

ADVERTISEMENT

"God of Fire Realm, come and help me!"

Tianfeng Realm God sent a message to another high-level realm god from the Skyfire God Alliance for help.