Untitled Part 111

Chapter 3192 Negotiating With The Blood Refining Sect MasterADVERTISEMENT

"The Blood Refining Sect is just a small force, not even half a step into the super-dimensional realm. Unexpectedly, it has a lot of Black Scale Domain Dragon Bloodline Seeds. If it weren't for the information from Peeping Sky Pavilion, I wouldn't know this secret."

Ye Tian secretly said.

The Peeping Sky Pavilion knew the information about the Blood Refining Sect, so why they didn't snatch it? This should be the regulation of the Peeping Sky Pavilion.

Peeping Sky Pavilion knows a lot of intelligence secrets. If any secret benefits are to be snatched away, then Peeping Sky Pavilion is not a force that sells information, and its nature has changed.

Therefore, Guitian Pavilion did not take action, otherwise the news would spread, which would not be conducive to Guitian Pavilion selling information.

For example, Ye Tian was targeted by Guitian Pavilion in the first place, mainly because he traded so many super-dimensional treasure coins from Guitian Pavilion that even the super-dimensional realm was attracted by him!

The Black Scale Dragon Bloodline Seed is not enough to make even the super-dimensional realm flutter.

The most important thing is that although the Blood Refining Sect is a small force and can be destroyed by any half-step to the extra-dimensional realm, the Blood Refining Sect is one of the affiliated forces under the Lianbao Tower and mines a kind of extra-dimensional material for it. ——Blood refining gem.

The Treasure Refining Tower is the most powerful force in the treasure refining world, and it is also the holy place in the heart of the treasure refining master. There are countless super-dimensional realms, and the Peeping Sky Pavilion does not dare to provoke the 643 Treasure Refining Tower.

Therefore, directly destroying the Blood Refining Sect and seizing the Black Scale Dragon Bloodline Seeds is undoubtedly the stupidest way.

Of course Ye Tian would not directly snatch the Blood Refining Sect's Black Scale Domain Dragon Bloodline Seeds, he was here to trade.

certainly.

He still won't trade with his true identity. The blood seed of the Black Scale Dragon clan is nothing, but if he trades this blood seed, the outside world will definitely guess that he has the method of transforming the dragon clan.

For many super-dimensional forces, the method of transforming the domain dragon is of high value. If a super-dimensional force has multiple half-step super-dimensional realms that have undergone the method of transforming the domain dragon, and all have mastered the black scale domain, multiple The combined forces of the Black Scale Realm are enough to suppress the strength of the top half-step super-dimensional realm, making it difficult to move, thus killing them easily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Therefore, multiple half-step hyperdimensional realms that have been transformed by the Black Scale Domain Dragon Transformation Method are enough to surround and kill the most powerful half-step hyperdimensional realms. Their value is very high, and they can break into some dangerous half-step hyperdimensional realms. The territory is forbidden.