Untitled Part 89

88%Chapter 3170 Golden Marrow Of ImmortalityADVERTISEMENT

In order to perfect the extra-dimensional mental realm, Ye Tian used the Galan Stone Disk to deduce and improve it.

After perfecting it again and again, the method of opening up the extra-dimensional mind realm was finally perfected and fit him perfectly.

In this way, he can hope to open up an extra-dimensional mind realm at the peak of his spiritual cultivation.

"Start opening up the extra-dimensional mental realm again!"

This time, Ye Tian failed to condense at the last critical moment, which was much better than before.

This allowed him to see the hope of opening up a super-dimensional mental realm.

In the blink of an eye, three hundred billion super-dimensional epochs have passed.

This time is not long, but for Ye Tian, ​​it is a huge transformation.

Because on this day, he successfully opened up a super-dimensional mental realm.

boom!!!!!

The super-dimensional mental realm was successfully opened.

At this moment, his control over the extradimensional power suddenly increased.

Endless extra-dimensional power pours into the extra-dimensional heart realm, gradually filling it up.

The initial extradimensional domain was very small, only one light-year in diameter.

ADVERTISEMENT

But as Ye Tian began to temper the extra-dimensional power, he found that the extra-dimensional realm was also slowly increasing. It seemed that the quality of the extra-dimensional power affected the area of ​​the extra-dimensional mind realm.

in addition.

Ye Tian also discovered that the extra-dimensional mind realm can also increase combat effectiveness, allowing him to maximize the true power of extra-dimensional power.

As the years passed, Ye Tian's extra-dimensional power became more and more powerful, and his extra-dimensional mental domain continued to skyrocket.

However, it is not that easy to temper the super-dimensional power to a small level.

"If you practice step by step, if you want to temper the super-dimensional power to a small level, it will not be possible without hundreds of super-dimensional eras." Ye Tian secretly said.

He wanted to find some resources that could assist in tempering the extra-dimensional power. He tried all kinds of resources on his body but could not find such resources.