Chapter 3087

ADVERTISEMENT

"If there is really a top force that dares to attack the human race, then don't blame me for being rude!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Anyway, his strength is enough to match the high-level peak world god who condenses nine eternal world spirits, and he also has multiple replica bodies, which is equivalent to multiple high-level peak world gods.

Except for a few extremely powerful top forces, he is almost not afraid of these top forces.

Of course, if the supreme force attacks the human race, it will be almost impossible for him to resist.

But the supreme power will not look at the territories of the human race at all, and it is impossible to take action against the human race.

Time flies.

Unknowingly, a long period of time passed.

During this period, the eternal kingdom was in chaos, and many forces were fighting and secretly taking action to seize territory.

Of course, the major forces only clashed on a small scale, and it would not lead to a full-scale battle over some territory, which would cause great losses.

After all, the current territory of the Eternal Border is just an ordinary territory. It has not yet bred a top treasure land, and there is not even an entrance to the boundary of the seam. There is no need to fight for some ordinary territories.

but.

The resources of the human race's eternal kingdom are increasing. After all, many of the human race's eternal kingdoms were first established in the first batch of reversed 587 eternal kingdoms. Now the resources in these territories have increased, and treasure lands have been born one after another. It is comparable to Many eternal kingdoms are much better.

It is precisely because of this that the human race was finally targeted by the top forces.

The realm of the gods.

ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Phoenix Realm.

Heavenly Fire God Alliance.

This is a top force in the Fire Phoenix Realm, and the Fire Phoenix Realm is much stronger than the Dongwu Realm. It has more than thirty top forces in total. The Sky Fire God Alliance is one of the top forces and has many high-level world gods. .

Nowadays, the Heavenly Fire God Alliance is eyeing the territory of the human race. In fact, the eternal kingdoms of the human race are in a better position.

Moreover, the Heavenly Fire God Alliance did not send world gods to guard the Eternal Border at the beginning. It was mainly because they were delayed by other things. They did not participate in the division of the Eternal Border immediately, but they entered the field.