Chapter 3153 The Jialan Treasure Ship Leaves

ADVERTISEMENT

Some time has passed and the auction of the Jialan treasure ship is about to begin.

A group of peak world gods entered the auction one after another, but those who came in were all peak world gods from realm No. 7362. Peak world gods from other realms would not enter.

After all, this is an auction for ship quotas or employee quotas. They have already purchased them, so there is no need to bid again.

Soon, all the peak world gods of Territory No. 7362 were sitting here.

Ye Tian was sitting with some of the top world gods of the human race. Naturally, these peak world gods of the human race would not come to buy a place to join the ship. They couldn't afford it. They were just here to gain experience.

At this time.

A peak world god from the Jialan treasure ship came up as the auctioneer. This peak world god is not the same as the last peak world god, but no peak world god would care about this.

After the auctioneer said some opening words, he announced the start of the auction.

"The first place to follow the ship will be auctioned next, with a starting price of 100,000 Jialanbao coins!"

said the auctioneer.

The starting price did not increase, it was still the same as last time, but the final transaction price was definitely more than this price.

The key is that they don't know how many quotas there are, and Jialan Treasure Ship did not announce the transaction quota this time.

Moreover, the peak world gods of other realms do not disclose the number of ship-following places, but it can be roughly guessed that the number of ship-following places should be no less than one hundred.

Therefore, the bidding for the first ship-following spot should not be too fierce, but it will definitely be higher than before.

Because anyone who wants to buy a boat-traveling quota will definitely go bankrupt.

Therefore, I am willing to pay more Jialanbao coins.

ADVERTISEMENT

really.

A famous peak world god bid wildly.

"One hundred and twenty thousand galan coins!"

"One hundred and sixty thousand galan coins!"

"Two hundred thousand galan coins!"

After these peak world gods plundered the Demon Seed Abyss, plundered some resources from the destroyed supreme forces, and allocated some resources to the Ice Ghost Organization, each of them has a high net worth.