Chapter 3108: Extra-Dimensional World Wood Escapes Light

"Forget it, my current cultivation level is only that of a high-level world god, and my strength is not too powerful. Even if I really enter the void of death, I may not gain anything."

Ye Tian secretly said.

Of course, if there was a way to enter the Death Void, he would definitely go in.

But judging from the current situation, it is almost difficult to obtain a way to enter the Death Void from other supreme forces without becoming a supreme force.

As for forcibly tearing apart the barriers of the eternal kingdom and the realm of the gods, and entering the void of death, it is almost difficult to do -.

If you can do this, you can go to any place in the world.

The strength required for this is not something that ordinary peak world gods can do, and Ye Tian can't do it anyway.

The Eternal Realm, the Realm of the Realm, the Demonic Abyss, and the Realm of the Realm, these realms are equivalent to the inside of the box, while the Death Void is equivalent to the outside of the box, and the barriers of this box are too tough.

Ye Tian also tried, but couldn't even shake it.

Only by finding the opening of the box can one easily jump out of the box and enter the void of death.

Therefore, Ye Tian still has no way to enter the Death Void, so he doesn't think about it anymore.

In the following years, Ye Tian practiced hard while studying super-dimensional techniques.

Just two extra-dimensional techniques are not enough. If he develops more extra-dimensional techniques, his strength can continue to improve.

In this way, the long years gradually passed.

ADVERTISEMENT

These days, the human race has more and more intermediate world gods, and there are more and more intermediate peak world gods, but it is difficult for high-level world gods to give birth to one more.

After all, the birth of any high-level world god is not easy. Without Ye Tian's help, it would be extremely difficult for those mid-level peak world gods to reach the cultivation level of high-level world gods. If they fail once, it will be difficult to continue for a long time. impact.

The human race's current foundation and cultivation time are too short, and it is difficult to catch up with the foundation of those top forces in a short period of time.

After all, those top forces have existed for countless years, and they have been cultivated and accumulated for a long time that is unimaginable to the human race. How can they be surpassed in one fell swoop?

Unknowingly, one billion Dao Era years have passed.