Untitled Part 196

Chapter 3272 The Real Picture Of Wu Mu!ADVERTISEMENT

Jumu Chilong poured all his power into the quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasure in his hand.

In an instant, countless rays of light emerged, freezing the death void in front of them.

Immediately afterwards, the multi-dimensional space in front of them was broken open bit by bit, and layers of dimensions appeared, and then continued to expand, allowing them to clearly perceive the layers of dimensions in front of them.

However, most of the dimensions are empty.

Suddenly.

A certain dimension transmits endless golden light, containing terrifying power.

"found it!"

Juimu Chilong and Ye Tian were very excited.

"Get in!"

Whoosh!

Ye Tian and Juimu Chilong entered this dimension. After they entered, the outside world returned to calm.

After entering this dimension, Ye Tian and Juimu Chilong became very nervous.

According to Jumu Chilong's information, this is just a place of inheritance left by the sixth realm. The grade is not high, and this kind of inheritance will give different tests to the coming super-dimensional realm.

They are in the third realm of cultivation, and the test should be at this level as well.

soon.

They arrived at the Land of Inheritance, where there were tens of thousands of extra-dimensional passages. Each passage was different and probably connected to different places.

Moreover, when they came here, they had the feeling that different passages represented different 540 tests, and they could only enter one passage.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Choose a random passage?"

Ye Tian asked Juimu Chilong.

Juimu Chilong also frowned, not knowing how to choose.

"Don't rush in. That person in the Sixth Realm is not a kind person. His test is also dangerous. Maybe some passages represent a dead end. Once you enter, you will definitely die!" said Jumu Chilong.

Anyway, they have enough time, there is no need to rush in.

Immediately, they began to study these passages, trying to find some clues.

"These super-dimensional channels are all condensed by super-dimensional rules. They all seem to be similar, but each super-dimensional channel is actually different."