Chapter 2133 The Human Race, The Supreme Force!

ADVERTISEMENT

Soon after, Ye Tian's reputation spread to all the supreme forces, but it was not enough to make all the supreme forces fear him.

After all, even the Yonghao Realm God and the Taihao Heavenly Chaos Palace are only average among the supreme forces. There are also peak realm gods who can easily kill the Yonghao Realm God.

No one knows how many powerful peak world gods are hidden among those supreme forces.

Therefore, Ye Tian will not keep a high profile.

For him, as long as those supreme forces do not provoke him, he will not provoke these supreme forces.

In the blink of an eye, five trillion Dao Era years have passed.

During this period of time, the Eternal Realm and the Demonic Abyss were very peaceful, and the supreme forces kept a low profile, and nothing major happened.

But the human race has undergone many changes, and a large number of high-level world gods have been born. Even high-level peak world gods are born one after another.

Ye Tian's wife and children have all raised their cultivation to the realm of high-level peak world gods. Although their cultivation speed is not as fast as that of Ye Tian, ​​they have also raised their eternal Tao seeds to the limit of high-level peak world gods.

In addition, some ordinary high-level world gods in the human race can improve their cultivation faster with the help of extra-dimensional resources, but their combat effectiveness is not very good. However, as long as they are given some extra-dimensional resources, it is not difficult to become a peak world god.

This day.

Ye Tian's wife Xiao Yue is preparing to break into the peak world god realm. Ye Tian has prepared extra-dimensional resources to assist her in breaking through, and her breakthrough success rate is no less than 70% to 80%.

"Yue'er, go and break through!"

Ye Tian said deep in the human race temple.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Husband, I'm going to break through right now!"

Xiao Yue went to seclusion to attack the peak world god realm.

A period of time later, the aura of the tenth eternal world spirit emitted from Xiao Yue's retreat.

"Yue'er has achieved a breakthrough!"

Ye Tian smiled slightly.

After a period of time, Xiao Yue successfully entered the realm of the peak realm god and came out of the void retreat.

Immediately afterwards, Ye Tian's daughter Ye Xingyue also broke through to the peak world god, and his son Ye Xingchen also completed the breakthrough.