Untitled Part 104

89%Chapter 3185 Horrible HarvestADVERTISEMENT

"What a terrifying extra-dimensional realm, definitely more powerful than ordinary extra-dimensional realms!"

Ye Tian guessed.

However, he didn't know exactly how powerful that extra-dimensional creature was.

After all, even an ordinary extra-dimensional realm can kill him instantly. Even if it is ten times or a hundred times stronger, the result will be the same, so he can't judge.

Later, Ye Tian condensed a replica body and tried to sneak into Longku Ridge again.

As a result, this time he was quickly discovered by an extra-dimensional creature and was instantly killed by it.

then.

Ye Tian kept adjusting his direction and kept trying to go to Longku Ridge.

Finally, when Ye Tian tried for the thirteenth time, he finally crossed this area and came to the entrance of Longku Ridge.

"It's not easy!"

He immediately continued to condense a replica body here, otherwise if the replica body fell in Longku Ridge, he would have to try again.

Therefore, it is better to ensure that this replica body survives first.

Soon, the cohesion was successful.

Next, he officially entered Longku Ridge.

The main danger in Longku Ridge 05 is some extra-dimensional creatures. There are also extra-dimensional creatures from the extra-dimensional realm here, but the number should not be large.

ADVERTISEMENT

Because Longku Ridge is not huge, it is far less vast than the territory of Death Void.

Furthermore, when it comes to the ultra-dimensional realm, the resources in Longku Ridge are not very useful to the ultra-dimensional realm, except for a very small number of resources.

Therefore, most of the extra-dimensional creatures in the extra-dimensional realm are outside Longku Ridge, and only a very small number of extra-dimensional creatures in the extra-dimensional realm live in Longku Ridge.

On the display, Longkuling seems to be no different from other super-dimensional treasure places, but Ye Tian is very cautious.

"The treasure was found!"

Ye Tian came to a purple-red green vine and recognized this extra-dimensional resource——Red Purple Magic Vine. This is a good thing. The red purple vine liquid extracted from inside helps to quench the super-dimensional space. Although the effect of the extra-dimensional body in the realm is not as good as the effect of the extra-dimensional origin beads, it is still many times more powerful than the effect of silent cultivation.