Chapter 3136 Superdimensional Conference

ADVERTISEMENT

In the following years, Ye Tian went to several places that he did not dare to go in the past, but some places were too dangerous. Even if he mobilized the cloned body again and again and constantly sacrificed the cloned body, he still could not get any benefits.

Therefore, some places must be discarded.

Of course, he also got a lot of good things, and his net worth continued to skyrocket.

Shortly after.

The Sumeru Realm God of Taihao Tianchao Palace and other peak realm gods took a boundless sailing boat to travel in the Death Void, exploring the Death Void, hoping to obtain more resources. They were very careful and followed safe routes.

suddenly.

They discovered that there was no more Red Sky Blood Gold Grass in the Red Sky Blood Gold Grass area, and their expressions changed dramatically.

"Where is the Red Sky Blood Gold Grass? Why are the hundreds of Red Sky Blood Gold Grass gone?"

The peak realm god of Taihao Tianchao Palace was extremely confused.

"Will it migrate?" Xumi Realm God said a possibility that he didn't even believe.

"How is it possible to migrate? The Red Sky Blood Gold Grass is rooted here. The ordinary Red Sky Blood Gold Grass is a plant, not an extra-dimensional creature. Only that one is an extra-dimensional creature. And the Death Void is full of dangers, and the Red Sky Blood Gold Grass is full of dangers. It is impossible for the extra-dimensional creatures of the Heavenly Blood Golden Grass to run around. Moreover, this area is most suitable for the reproduction and cultivation of the Red Heaven Blood Golden Grass. "They cannot leave."

"There are traces of battle here. If my guess is correct, the red sky blood gold grass extra-dimensional creature has been killed, and all the red sky blood gold grass has been picked away!"

"Impossible, the strength of the red sky, blood, gold and grass extra-dimensional creature is so terrifying. We, all the Taihaotian Chaos Palace, can't do anything to it. Who can kill it?"

"If the top supreme forces join forces and go all out, there may be hope to kill it!"

ADVERTISEMENT

"Then how much price will they have to pay? In recent years, I have not heard of any supreme force losing many peak world gods."

"There is another possibility, that is, a certain pinnacle world god has broken through and completely controlled the power of extra dimensions. Only then can he kill the bloodless golden grass extra-dimensional creatures!"

"What, completely control the power of extra dimensions?"

They were all shocked at the thought of this possibility.

If this is really the case, then the peak world god is the real enemy.