Chapter 3121 The Jialan Treasure Ship Has Officially Arrived!

This day.

Ye Tian obtained a piece of information from a peak realm god of the supreme power of the Two Realms Sect, and of course he also paid an extra-dimensional resource for this piece of information.

This piece of information is about the Jialan treasure ship transaction.

It can be said that only the supreme forces know about this matter. Of course, the peak world gods among the few top forces also know it, but they are not qualified to enter the Jialan Treasure Ship, because if you want to enter the Jialan Treasure Ship, you must have a certain net worth. If you are too A poor peak world god will naturally not be able to enter.

"With the Jialan treasure ship transaction, no wonder Taihaotian Chaos Palace would let those high-level world gods enter the super-dimensional treasure land, and even secretly wanted to acquire the resources of those high-level world gods, but they didn't agree."

Ye Tian murmured.

Obviously, Taihao Tianchao Palace also wants to use these resources to enter the Jialan Treasure Ship and trade many good things.

According to the information Ye Tian obtained from the Two Realms Gate, the Jialan treasure ship is a super-dimensional treasure ship that comes here every other super-dimensional era, but it has been coming here quite frequently recently.

Once the Jialan treasure ship arrives, any world god with enough wealth can board the ship for trading.

Whether it's a world god or a demon species, the Jialan Treasure Ship will not refuse anyone who comes.

Of course, if the demons choose to enter the Galan Treasure Ship, they must restrain their aura and not affect the creatures on the Galan Treasure Ship, otherwise the consequences will be very serious.

Rumor has it that the Galan Treasure Ship came from the very distant Death Void region and crossed numerous dangers before arriving here.

Wherever the Jialan treasure ship came from, the supreme forces could not go, and there were too many dangers that they could not handle.

There was once a supreme force that followed the Jialan treasure ship. As a result, not only could they not keep up with the speed, but they also encountered various dangers along the way and were almost wiped out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Since then, no supreme force has dared to leave with the Jialan Treasure Ship.

The reason why the Galan Treasure Ship can survive countless dangers is not only that the Galan Treasure Ship is an extremely powerful super-dimensional secret technique [but more importantly, there is an extra-dimensional person on the Galan Treasure Ship who transcends the peak world god.

It is precisely because of the existence of this extra-dimensional realm that most of the dangers of the Death Void can be ignored.

But even so, the Jialan treasure ship has a specific route and does not dare to walk randomly in the void of death.