Untitled Part 106

89%Chapter 3187 Coming AgainADVERTISEMENT

Fusion of the black scale domain dragon bloodline would be so powerful, so many peak world gods want to fuse the black scale domain dragon bloodline, but without the corresponding method of transforming the physical body, the fusion cannot be successful at all.

Within the Ice Ghost Organization, only they, the pinnacle world gods, know this secret, and they have all merged with the extra-dimensional bloodline. There is no way to fuse the second extra-dimensional bloodline, and they have made an oath, so naturally they will not reveal this secret. A secret.

Otherwise, Ziya Realm God will definitely be targeted by powerful extradimensional forces.

at this time.

The big leader, Ice Bee Realm God, saw that Ziya Realm God said this and agreed.

"Okay, I will find a way to buy a drop of Black Scale Domain Dragon's true blood. Once Ziya you break through the half-step super-dimensional realm, we will attack Ye Tianjie God in Territory No. 7362, but if you Without a breakthrough, I will not attack and kill Ye Tian Realm God!"

Ice Bee Realm God said.

"good!"

Ziya Realm God nodded.

Immediately.

The Ice Bee Realm God went to look for the true blood of the Black Scale Domain Dragon.

The Black Scale Domain Dragon is relatively rare, but it is not non-existent. With the Ice Bee Realm God's current cultivation level of half-step into the super-dimensional realm, he can come into contact with many forces and have many trading channels. As long as he has enough super-dimensional treasure coins, he will definitely You can buy the true blood of the Black Scale Domain Dragon.

The only thing he has to pay attention to is his own safety. After all, if 480 purchases the true blood of the Black Scale Dragon, he may be targeted, and other forces will think that he has the method to transform the body corresponding to the blood of the Black Scale Dragon.

At first.

Ziya Realm God also found a copy of the black scale domain dragon bloodline and the method of transforming the body in a ruins, but did not trade it. If he had traded it, he might have been targeted long ago and would not have survived at all.

Time passes slowly.

The Ice Bee Realm God kept searching, and after a period of time, he finally found the true blood of the Black Scale Domain Dragon.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, in order to obtain the true blood of the Black Scale Domain Dragon, the Ice Bee Realm God paid a high price, and was also hunted down by many half-step super-dimensional realms.

Ice Ghost Organization Headquarters.

The Ice Bee World God returned at the cost of serious injuries, and Ziya World God and other peak world gods came over immediately.