Untitled Part 197

Chapter 3273 The First Level Of The Black Mother'S Body!ADVERTISEMENT

"The Chimu Red Dragon cannot take away the true picture of the Black Mother, so let's learn about the Black Mother's Body. Only by mastering the first level of the Black Mother's Body can we pass the test and get the reward!" Ye Tian said .

"Um!"

Juimu Chilong nodded.

If he reaches the first level of the Wumu True Body, he can get a reward, and then he can choose the Wumu True Liquid.

Fortunately, he has not yet practiced other innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies, and practicing the Wu Mu True Body has no impact.

Suddenly, he looked at Ye Tian and frowned, "Ye Tian, ​​you have cultivated the Kasyapa Wisdom Body. If you practice the second innate multi-dimensional Tao body, your body will inevitably collapse and you will not be able to survive at all. The two innate multi-dimensional bodies The rejection of the Tao body is beyond your imagination. Besides, it is almost impossible to practice the second innate multi-dimensional Tao body.

He felt it was a pity. It seemed that Ye Tian would not be able to pass this test.

"Jumu Chilong, is it really impossible to practice two innate multi-dimensional Dao bodies at the same time in the ultra-dimensional realm?" Ye Tian asked.

Jumu Chilong shook his head and sighed: "It's not that you can't practice two innate multi-dimensional Dao bodies, it's just that it's impossible to do it in a normal extra-dimensional state! It's extremely difficult to practice one innate multi-dimensional Dao body, let alone They are two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies, and the repulsion between the innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies must be resolved. The degree of repulsion between different innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies is different, even between two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies with a relatively high degree of compatibility. , there is also a lot of rejection. As for how to solve the rejection problem, I really don't know~." 1

At this time, he thought of Master Wumu: "Master Wumu has practiced three innate multi-dimensional Taoist bodies. Maybe he has a way to solve the rejection problem, but if you can't pass the assessment, you won't be able to get his method." !-"

"Understood!"

Ye Tian did not continue to ask Juimu Chilong because the other party did not know.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, he felt that the Wumu Body, an innate multi-dimensional Taoist body, should be very compatible with his Kasyapa Wisdom Body. The repulsion between the two innate multi-dimensional Taoist bodies should not be high, and he should still have great hope of practicing it. , and can last for a long time.

Moreover, even if something really goes wrong, he doesn't have to worry. After all, losing a cloned body will not have much impact on him.

"Start to understand the body of Wu Mu!"

Ye Tian murmured.

Immediately, his soul and will penetrated into the True Picture of Wu Mu, and soon he saw the first layer of content of the Wu Mu Body inheritance. This layer of content was displayed in the form of the Wu Mu Picture. If you can't understand this, Naturally, even the real first-level content of the Picture of Wu Mu cannot be glimpsed.