Chapter 3115 Death Void, Opening Up A Dojo

So, the Sumeru World God took a group of high-level World Gods and returned to the realm of World Gods on the Wuya sailboat.

Along the way, the Sumeru Realm God still traveled along the original path without deviating even a little bit.

Obviously, this is indeed the safest path researched by Taihao Tianchao Palace, and it does not dare to change at all.

After a period of time, the Wuya Sailing Ship finally returned to the realm of the realm gods, and a group of high-level realm gods returned.

But compared with when I went there, more high-level world gods have fallen.

Before many high-level world gods left, Sumeru World God said: "Everyone, if you still want to go there after you recover from your injuries, in another 10 billion Zhi Dao Era, our Taihao Tianchao Palace will organize another trip there. You can come again for the operation of a super-dimensional treasure land!"

Some high-level world gods were eager to try, but many high-level world gods shook their heads quickly, obviously not daring to go.

After all, so many high-level world gods have fallen this time. They are lucky not to die, but they may not be lucky next time.

But there must be high-level world gods who dare to try.

In addition, there were many high-level world gods in the top forces who did not dare to come before, but if they see many high-level world gods making breakthroughs in cultivation, or even high-level world gods being promoted to peak world gods, they will definitely come and give it a try.

Therefore, Taihao Tianchao Palace has given ten billion to the Dao Era, which is to give preparation time.

Eternal borders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Human Race Endless Kingdom Alliance, Human Race Temple.

Ye Tian's cloned body that came back from the Death Void came here and took out the resources one by one.

"A total of three hundred and sixty-two items, including the sixty-three properties of treasures with extradimensional power."

Ye Tian murmured.

These sixty-three treasures are not extradimensional objects, but contain a little bit of extradimensional power, which is still different from the fragments of the Kun Realm Wood.

As for the specific uses of these resources, Ye Tian is not very clear. He has not studied these items in the super-dimensional treasure land, but now he has time to study them.

Ever since, in the following days, Ye Tian continued to study the treasures here.

Treasure after treasure was researched by Ye Tian, ​​but some resources could never be researched.