Untitled Part 187

Chapter 3263: Withered Vine Forest, Multi-Dimensional Treasure Gourd!ADVERTISEMENT

The super-dimensional rules have been upgraded to the level of fifteen, and Ye Tian is not in a hurry to improve the level of super-dimensional rules.

Moreover, he currently has no way to quickly improve the realm of super-dimensional rules. If there is no big opportunity in the future, he will have to improve slowly.

As for his cultivation, he has a multi-dimensional cultivation vase that can condense the essence of multi-dimensional cultivation in the three realms to ensure that his cultivation will improve quickly. At his current cultivation speed, he can improve his cultivation in at most a thousand super-dimensional epochs. Elevated to the pinnacle of the third realm.

In addition to improving his cultivation and understanding the super-dimensional rules, Ye Tian spent most of his time cultivating the wisdom body of Kasyapa.

His innate multi-dimensional Taoist body is the first to enter the level. If he is promoted to the first level of Xiaocheng realm, his strength will inevitably increase dramatically.

But it is very difficult for Kasyapa's wisdom body to improve.

Even if the incomplete black mist multi-dimensional body can absorb the energy of the black mist world and slowly increase it, it is extremely difficult to upgrade to the Xiaocheng realm, let alone the higher-level Kasyapa wisdom body.

Ye Tian really wants to cultivate Kasyapa's wisdom body to the first level of Xiaocheng, but the resources that can help improve the innate multi-dimensional Taoist body are too rare, and they are probably extremely rare in the territory of No. 5,000, and none of the big forces will. Take it out and trade it.

The most suitable treasure land for the cultivation of Kassapa's wisdom body is undoubtedly the Kassapa Wisdom Tree, but the Kassapa Wisdom Tree is not in the territory of No. 5,000, but in the territory of No. 4,000, which is a place that he cannot go to for the time being~.

"take it easy!"

Ye Tian murmured.

In the blink of an eye, more than a hundred super-dimensional eras have passed.

Compared with the past, Ye Tian has not made much progress. After all, at his level of cultivation and strength, it is very difficult to make a significant increase unless there is a big opportunity.

And during this period of time, he was also studying the black statue, but still couldn't figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

But he also guaranteed that this black statue was very extraordinary and not an ordinary item. Its material was extremely tough, and even with his cultivation level, he could not destroy the material.

Ye Tian guessed that the black statue was an innate multi-dimensional treasure, but he couldn't see its use at the moment.

"Perhaps I really need to advance to the fourth realm before I can hope to know the secret of this black statue!"