Untitled Part 200

Chapter 3281 Soul Will Level!ADVERTISEMENT

"Wu Mu Ancient Stone!"

"Dimensional Grit!"

"There is also the self-created three-dimensional multi-dimensional secret skill——Gravel Tribulation Light!"

"This is what I gained this time!"

After Ye Tian came out, he immediately went to refine the ancient Wumu stone, and used the ancient Wumu stone to attack the second layer of the Wumu body.

As for the matter of re-entering the inheritance land of Wu Mu Realm Lord, postpone it for a while and don't do it too frequently, otherwise it will be too fake.

Ye Tian swallowed the ultra-dimensional realm of the Wumu ancient stone in his body and absorbed its energy to temper his own Wumu body.

In addition, he also prepared some accumulated essence of the four-dimensional multi-dimensional treasure gourd and swallowed it in one gulp to attack the second level of the Black Mother Body.

boom!!!!

The previously indestructible bottleneck now seemed like a piece of paper, torn apart easily by the energy of the ancient black stone.

Suddenly, Wu Mu's body began to transform.

In an instant.

His body began to transform, his physical quality began to skyrocket, and his aura became stronger and stronger.

After a long time, Ye Tiancai truly completed his transformation, and the body of Wu Mu reached the second level of initial entry.

However, at this time, there was a problem, that is, the second layer of Wu Mu's body plus the second layer of Kasyapa's wisdom body, the repulsion between the second layers of the two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies was very strong.

Even if he has cultivated the first level of Sanwu Secret Technique to the limit of the first level of Dacheng, he can only barely suppress the rejection [unable to exert the power of the Second Kangwu Mother Body and Ye Wisdom Body.

ADVERTISEMENT

"You have to practice the second level of the Three Crows Secret Technique!"

The first level of Sanwu Secret Technique is just a foundation, and the second level is the real transformation.

If you master the second level of the Three Crows Secret Technique, you can fully unleash the power of the two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies.

However, he does not have the second level of Sanwu Secret Technique now.

At the beginning, the second test of the Wumu True Picture, the place where the Lord of Wumu Realm inherited it, only gave him the first level where Sanwu secretly went.