Untitled Part 93

88%Chapter 3174 Lazy Turtle, Thirteen Heavenly Chaos Golden Ruins GrassADVERTISEMENT

Several other half-step super-dimensional realms also know very well how serious the consequences of the death of their ancestors are. It means that they have no trump cards to deter several hostile forces. They will be at a disadvantage in future struggles with other forces. This will cause the Tianyang Family to become more and more difficult. The more it declines.

Unless a super-dimensional realm is born in the future that can rival the ancestor, how difficult is it to give birth to such a super-dimensional realm!

The other two extra-dimensional realms in the family have practiced countless extra-dimensional realms, but they are just ordinary extra-dimensional realms. Sometimes talent, understanding, and luck are all indispensable, and it is difficult to copy them!

"If the Heavenly Chaos Golden Market Grass is not enough by then, we will have to work hard!"

Yang Li said helplessly.

Yes, their lives are not worth mentioning compared to their ancestors. If they sacrifice a few half-steps to the superdimensional realm in order for their ancestors to survive, it will undoubtedly be worth it.

But they haven't reached that "three, five, three" step yet, so they don't need to go all out yet.

"Coming in!"

Ye Tian looked around.

Before coming, the Tianyang Family also gave him specific information, such as some basic information about this treasure land.

This treasure land is called Tianyang No. 6 treasure land by the Tianyang family. In the past, they didn't pay much attention to it. They didn't even send a half-step super-dimensional realm. But now, for the sake of Tianchao Golden Market Grass, they had to send several half-steps. Guard in the superdimensional realm.

The interior of this treasure land is very dangerous. The danger comes from extra-dimensional creatures and natural extra-dimensional forbidden areas. Some ultra-dimensional forbidden areas are very terrifying. Once you step into it, you will be killed instantly.

Of course, there are relatively few such extra-dimensional restricted areas, and the main danger here comes from those extra-dimensional creatures.

According to the information from the Tianyang Family, there does not seem to be an extra-dimensional creature that is even half a step into the extra-dimensional realm inside this treasure land, but there is a kind of extra-dimensional creature like a lazy turtle living in it. Its physical defense is almost invincible, and the peak world god can hardly break the opponent. defense, and the opponent also has the ability to devour, and also contains terrifying extra-dimensional power. Although it is not a real extra-dimensional power, it is comparable to the extra-dimensional power of advanced extra-dimensional things.

Therefore, even the top peak world gods cannot defeat the lazy turtle, and there are still many Sui Jiao.